Raiders' Donald Penn will not be charged for domestic violence
Oakland Raiders left tackle Donald Penn will not be charged with domestic violence by the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office.
An issue called for the police to be called to a dispute between Penn and his ex-wife last month. However, both sides denied that there was anything physical about the altercation, which has led to this being a non-issue. Even if the league were to investigate itself, it's unlikely that anything in the way of a suspension will result. The 35-year-old veteran is set to start as long as he's fully recovered from a Lisfranc injury.
Penn rated out as Pro Football Focus' 23rd-ranked tackle in football a season ago.
- Colts' Jacoby Brissett projected for 225.1 passing yards in Week 3 September 20th, 2019
- Vikings' Kirk Cousins ranked as Week 3's QB12 September 20th, 2019
- Bengals' Joe Mixon projected for 17.4 touches in Week 3 September 20th, 2019
- Vikings' Stefon Diggs projected for 8.7 targets in Week 3 September 20th, 2019
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk ranked as Week 3's WR14 September 20th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods projected for 5 receptions in Week 3 September 20th, 2019
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (groin) also dealing with illness, in addition to injury September 19th, 2019
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs limited on Wednesday with a hip injury September 18th, 2019
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs dealing with groin injury September 16th, 2019
- Darren Waller follows up with 6 catches, 63 yards for Oakland September 16th, 2019
- Darren Waller has 7 catches for 70 yards in Raiders' victory September 10th, 2019
- Tyrell Williams takes in 7 catches for 105 yards, touchdown in Raiders debut September 10th, 2019