Jordan Reed participates in agility work Wednesday, 'looks fine' at Washington's OTAs
Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed (toe) participated in agility drills at Wednesday's OTA session.
ESPN Redskins reporter John Keim said Reed looked "fine" while completing drills off to the side. The oft-injured tight end played in only six games last season before being placed on injured reserve in December.
numberFire's early models project Reed to catch 67.3 passes (90.7 targets) for 602.4 yards and 4.97 touchdowns in 2018, but that's based on a 16-game campaign.
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Rams ink Brandin Cooks to a 5-year contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith (knee) hopes to be ready for training camp July 17th, 2018
- Earl Thomas would like to be traded if Seahawks don't offer contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Adonis Alexander goes to Redskins in sixth round of Supplemental draft July 11th, 2018
- Derrius Guice expected to be Washington's lead back June 26th, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Redskins expect Chris Thompson (leg) to be fully healthy by training camp June 6th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder and Alex Smith establishing a rapport during Redskins' OTAs June 6th, 2018
- Jordan Reed participates in agility work Wednesday, 'looks fine' at Washington's OTAs May 30th, 2018