Jordan Reed participates in agility work Wednesday, 'looks fine' at Washington's OTAs
Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed (toe) participated in agility drills at Wednesday's OTA session.
ESPN Redskins reporter John Keim said Reed looked "fine" while completing drills off to the side. The oft-injured tight end played in only six games last season before being placed on injured reserve in December.
numberFire's early models project Reed to catch 67.3 passes (90.7 targets) for 602.4 yards and 4.97 touchdowns in 2018, but that's based on a 16-game campaign.
- Randall Cobb signs with Cowboys for 1-year, $5 million March 19th, 2019
- Blake Bortles inks a one-year deal with Los Angeles Rams March 18th, 2019
- Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict March 18th, 2019
- Haloti Ngata announces retirement after 13 seasons March 18th, 2019
- Ryan Fitzpatrick reportedly signs a two-year deal with the Dolphins on Sunday March 17th, 2019
- Raiders release Donald Penn on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Adrian Peterson returning to Washington on 2-year deal March 13th, 2019
- Washington reportedly releasing Stacy McGee March 13th, 2019
- Zach Brown to reportedly be released by Washington March 13th, 2019
- Redskins sign Landon Collins to six-year deal on Monday March 11th, 2019
- Report: Antonio Brown refuses to go to Buffalo in Steelers trade March 8th, 2019
- Report: Washington acquires Case Keenum from Denver for pick swap March 7th, 2019