Jordan Reed participates in agility work Wednesday, 'looks fine' at Washington's OTAs
Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed (toe) participated in agility drills at Wednesday's OTA session.
ESPN Redskins reporter John Keim said Reed looked "fine" while completing drills off to the side. The oft-injured tight end played in only six games last season before being placed on injured reserve in December.
numberFire's early models project Reed to catch 67.3 passes (90.7 targets) for 602.4 yards and 4.97 touchdowns in 2018, but that's based on a 16-game campaign.
- Rams' Todd Gurley will get knee checked out December 17th, 2018
- Giants sticking with Eli Manning for Week 16 December 17th, 2018
- Giants 'hopeful' Odell Beckham (quad) returns Week 16 December 17th, 2018
- Carson Wentz (back) week-to-week for Eagles, will start when healthy December 17th, 2018
- Nick Foles to remain Eagles' starter Week 16 December 17th, 2018
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette said his limited volume Sunday was part of the game plan December 17th, 2018
- Chris Thompson (illness) active in Week 15 for Redskins December 16th, 2018
- Chris Thompson (illness) expected to play in Week 15 for Redskins December 16th, 2018
- Josh Doctston (concussion) clears protocol, will play for Washington in Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Chris Thompson (illness) questionable Week 15 for Washington December 14th, 2018
- Jordan Reed (ankle, foot) will not play for Washington in Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Josh Doctson (concussion) still out for Washington Thursday December 13th, 2018