Jordan Reed participates in agility work Wednesday, 'looks fine' at Washington's OTAs
Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed (toe) participated in agility drills at Wednesday's OTA session.
ESPN Redskins reporter John Keim said Reed looked "fine" while completing drills off to the side. The oft-injured tight end played in only six games last season before being placed on injured reserve in December.
numberFire's early models project Reed to catch 67.3 passes (90.7 targets) for 602.4 yards and 4.97 touchdowns in 2018, but that's based on a 16-game campaign.
- San Francisco's Matt Breida diagnosed with a hyperextended knee September 24th, 2018
- Niners' Alfred Morris picks up ankle injury in Week 3 September 24th, 2018
- Rams' Aqib Talib (ankle) may require surgery, will get second opinion September 24th, 2018
- Christine Michael cut by Colts September 24th, 2018
- Jets express interest in trading for Steelers' Le'Veon Bell September 24th, 2018
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) confirmed by MRI to have torn ACL September 24th, 2018
- Alex Smith leads Washington to Week 3 win over Green Bay September 24th, 2018
- Washington's Adrian Peterson turns back the clock with 2 touchdown game in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Paul Richardson (knee/shoulder) expected to play on Sunday for Washington September 23rd, 2018
- Rob Kelley (toe) placed on Injured Reserve by Washington September 18th, 2018
- Washington reportedly adding Michael Floyd to receiver group September 17th, 2018
- Washington signs former Ravens receiver Breshad Perriman September 17th, 2018