Bills giving Josh Allen first-team reps this week
Buffalo Bills rookie quarterback Josh Allen will get some first-team reps during this week's minicamp, head coach Sean McDermott said.
This year's seventh overall pick has been working behind A.J. McCarron and Nathan Peterman to this point. Allen will still mostly work with the third-team, according to McDermott, but this is progress for the young'un. It would be a surprise if Allen is not allowed to seriously compete for the starting quarterback job in training camp.
Our models project Allen as the 32nd-best quarterback for fantasy football this year, with 2,063 passing yards, 11.3 touchdowns, and 9.2 interceptions on 305 pass attempts. We project McCarron for nearly identical production, as the 33rd-highest quarterback projection, at this point in the offseason.
- Ronald Jones could see 15-20 touches a game for Buccaneers June 18th, 2018
- Baker Mayfield 'has a long way to go' to take over as Browns' starter June 18th, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) intends to attend Giants training camp June 18th, 2018
- Dallas Goedert could feature in red-zone immediately for Eagles June 17th, 2018
- Jets not giving up on ArDarius Stewart June 17th, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant could be facing another suspension June 15th, 2018
- Nathan Peterman working with Bills' first-team offense June 18th, 2018
- Bills expect Zay Jones (knee) to be ready for training camp June 14th, 2018
- Bills giving Josh Allen first-team reps this week June 12th, 2018
- Zay Jones (knee) undergoes surgery, to miss remainder of Bills' offseason program May 24th, 2018
- Bills uninterested in signing Dez Bryant April 29th, 2018
- Buffalo Bills move up to draft LB Tremaine Edmunds in the NFL Draft April 26th, 2018