Bills giving Josh Allen first-team reps this week
Buffalo Bills rookie quarterback Josh Allen will get some first-team reps during this week's minicamp, head coach Sean McDermott said.
This year's seventh overall pick has been working behind A.J. McCarron and Nathan Peterman to this point. Allen will still mostly work with the third-team, according to McDermott, but this is progress for the young'un. It would be a surprise if Allen is not allowed to seriously compete for the starting quarterback job in training camp.
Our models project Allen as the 32nd-best quarterback for fantasy football this year, with 2,063 passing yards, 11.3 touchdowns, and 9.2 interceptions on 305 pass attempts. We project McCarron for nearly identical production, as the 33rd-highest quarterback projection, at this point in the offseason.
- Lions' Golden Tate projected for 9.19 targets in Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard ranked among top-10 tight ends in Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Rams' Brandin Cooks ranked as WR5 for Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Calvin Ridley (ankle) not listed on Falcons' Week 7 injury report October 20th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski (back/ankle) doesn't make trip to Chicago for New England October 20th, 2018
- Evan Engram (knee) removed from Giants' Week 7 injury report October 20th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy believes the Bills' offense is letting the defense down October 19th, 2018
- Derek Anderson named Bills' Week 7 starter versus Colts October 17th, 2018
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) expected to miss at least 2-to-3 games October 16th, 2018
- Josh Allen (elbow) reportedly ruled out for Bills Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) suffered a UCL injury on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Josh Allen week-to-week for Bills with elbow injury October 15th, 2018