Bills giving Josh Allen first-team reps this week
Buffalo Bills rookie quarterback Josh Allen will get some first-team reps during this week's minicamp, head coach Sean McDermott said.
This year's seventh overall pick has been working behind A.J. McCarron and Nathan Peterman to this point. Allen will still mostly work with the third-team, according to McDermott, but this is progress for the young'un. It would be a surprise if Allen is not allowed to seriously compete for the starting quarterback job in training camp.
Our models project Allen as the 32nd-best quarterback for fantasy football this year, with 2,063 passing yards, 11.3 touchdowns, and 9.2 interceptions on 305 pass attempts. We project McCarron for nearly identical production, as the 33rd-highest quarterback projection, at this point in the offseason.
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' Spencer Ware (hamstring) limited in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Buffalo's Josh Allen accounts for five touchdowns in Week 17's blowout victory over Miami December 30th, 2018
- Chris Ivory (shoulder) out for Buffalo in Week 16 December 23rd, 2018
- Charles Clay a healthy scratch for Buffalo in Week 16 December 23rd, 2018
- Chris Ivory (shoulder) not expected to play for Buffalo in Week 16 December 23rd, 2018
- Chris Ivory (shoulder) out for Buffalo in Week 16 December 21st, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (hamstring) 'ready to go' for Bills Week 16 December 21st, 2018