Tyler Eifert's health a mystery as he misses Bengals' minicamp session on Tuesday
Cincinnati Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert missed Tuesday's minicamp session, which was a surprise to head coach Marvin Lewis.
After Eifert claimed to be at full health back in March, but was limited in OTAs and missed the minicamp session with an undisclosed injury leaving coach Lewis to tell reporters, "As time goes on when we start to play football then we will have an idea if where he is." Eifert has managed to play in only 24 games over the past four seasons.
If he is healthy, our models project Eifert for 67.3 catches, 671.7 yards, and 6.1 touchdowns in 2018.
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Ben Watson signs one-year deal with New England May 9th, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict March 18th, 2019
- Bengals re-sign Tyler Eifert to a one-year deal on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Tyler Kroft to sign a three-year deal with Buffalo March 11th, 2019
- Bengals keep C.J. Uzomah with 3-year, $18M deal March 11th, 2019
- Bengals 'very comfortable' with Andy Dalton January 24th, 2019
- Tyler Boyd (knee) out for Cincinnati in Week 17 December 28th, 2018