Tyler Eifert's health a mystery as he misses Bengals' minicamp session on Tuesday
Cincinnati Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert missed Tuesday's minicamp session, which was a surprise to head coach Marvin Lewis.
After Eifert claimed to be at full health back in March, but was limited in OTAs and missed the minicamp session with an undisclosed injury leaving coach Lewis to tell reporters, "As time goes on when we start to play football then we will have an idea if where he is." Eifert has managed to play in only 24 games over the past four seasons.
If he is healthy, our models project Eifert for 67.3 catches, 671.7 yards, and 6.1 touchdowns in 2018.
- Baker Mayfield 'has a long way to go' to take over as Browns' starter June 18th, 2018
- Nathan Peterman working with Bills' first-team offense June 18th, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) intends to attend Giants training camp June 18th, 2018
- Dallas Goedert could feature in red-zone immediately for Eagles June 17th, 2018
- Jets not giving up on ArDarius Stewart June 17th, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant could be facing another suspension June 15th, 2018
- Tyler Eifert (back) might not be ready for Bengals training camp June 13th, 2018
- Tyler Eifert's health a mystery as he misses Bengals' minicamp session on Tuesday June 12th, 2018
- Bengals' Vontaze Burfict facing a four-game suspension for PEDs March 16th, 2018
- Tyler Eifert staying with Bengals for at least one more season March 15th, 2018
- Chris Baker agrees to one-year deal with Bengals March 7th, 2018
- Bengals' impending free agent Tyler Eifert says he is back to full health March 6th, 2018