Tyler Eifert's health a mystery as he misses Bengals' minicamp session on Tuesday
Cincinnati Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert missed Tuesday's minicamp session, which was a surprise to head coach Marvin Lewis.
After Eifert claimed to be at full health back in March, but was limited in OTAs and missed the minicamp session with an undisclosed injury leaving coach Lewis to tell reporters, "As time goes on when we start to play football then we will have an idea if where he is." Eifert has managed to play in only 24 games over the past four seasons.
If he is healthy, our models project Eifert for 67.3 catches, 671.7 yards, and 6.1 touchdowns in 2018.
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard ranked among top-10 tight ends in Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Rams' Brandin Cooks ranked as WR5 for Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Calvin Ridley (ankle) not listed on Falcons' Week 7 injury report October 20th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski (back/ankle) doesn't make trip to Chicago for New England October 20th, 2018
- Evan Engram (knee) removed from Giants' Week 7 injury report October 20th, 2018
- Jets release Terrelle Pryor on Saturday October 20th, 2018
- C.J. Uzomah (shoulder) not listed on Bengals' injury report for Week 7 October 19th, 2018
- Giovani Bernard (knee) still not practicing for Bengals Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Andy Dalton inefficient as Bengals fall to Steelers October 15th, 2018
- Tyler Boyd catches 2 touchdowns for Bengals October 15th, 2018
- Bengals' A.J. Green hauls in 7 catches in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- Joe Mixon sees 15 touches in Bengals' Week 6 loss October 14th, 2018