Tyler Eifert's health a mystery as he misses Bengals' minicamp session on Tuesday
Cincinnati Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert missed Tuesday's minicamp session, which was a surprise to head coach Marvin Lewis.
After Eifert claimed to be at full health back in March, but was limited in OTAs and missed the minicamp session with an undisclosed injury leaving coach Lewis to tell reporters, "As time goes on when we start to play football then we will have an idea if where he is." Eifert has managed to play in only 24 games over the past four seasons.
If he is healthy, our models project Eifert for 67.3 catches, 671.7 yards, and 6.1 touchdowns in 2018.
- Carlos Hyde impresses in Browns' second preseason game August 17th, 2018
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes completes 8-of-12 passes, tosses 69-yard touchdown on Friday August 17th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron will start in Friday's preseason game for Buffalo August 17th, 2018
- Chargers' Melvin Gordon looking to take his game to the next level in 2018 August 17th, 2018
- Giants' Eli Manning not expected to play on Friday night August 17th, 2018
- Julio Jones expected to sit out Falcons' preseason game on Friday August 17th, 2018
- Bengals' John Ross 'good' in training camp August 16th, 2018
- Bengals' A.J. Green still has 'a lot in the tank' August 16th, 2018
- Tyler Eifert expected to have his snaps limited by the Bengals this season August 14th, 2018
- John Ross opens scrimmage as Bengals No. 2 wideout August 4th, 2018
- Brandon LaFell on roster bubble for Bengals August 1st, 2018
- Bengals' Tyler Eifert (back) passes physical, cleared to practice July 30th, 2018