Tyler Eifert's health a mystery as he misses Bengals' minicamp session on Tuesday
Cincinnati Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert missed Tuesday's minicamp session, which was a surprise to head coach Marvin Lewis.
After Eifert claimed to be at full health back in March, but was limited in OTAs and missed the minicamp session with an undisclosed injury leaving coach Lewis to tell reporters, "As time goes on when we start to play football then we will have an idea if where he is." Eifert has managed to play in only 24 games over the past four seasons.
If he is healthy, our models project Eifert for 67.3 catches, 671.7 yards, and 6.1 touchdowns in 2018.
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' Spencer Ware (hamstring) limited in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Tyler Boyd (knee) out for Cincinnati in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Bengals' Vontaze Burfict's career could be at risk due to concussions December 27th, 2018
- Tyler Boyd (knee) still sidelined for Bengals at start of practice week December 26th, 2018
- Vontaze Burfict exits Week 16 early for Bengals with concussion December 23rd, 2018
- Joe Mixon upgraded to full practice, 'focal point' for Bengals versus Browns December 21st, 2018
- Tyler Boyd (knee) officially out for Bengals Week 16 December 21st, 2018