Saints reportedly sign Terrance West to help fill void
The New Orleans Saints signed running back Terrance West, formerly of the Baltimore Ravens, according to Herbie Teope of NFL.com.
Leg injuries and the rise of Alex Collins limited West to five games in 2017, but he's still just 27 and should be able to help out in the Saints backfield to open the year while Mark Ingram serves his four-game suspension.
West totaled 161 yards and 2 touchdowns on 41 touches for the Ravens last season.
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' Spencer Ware (hamstring) limited in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Baltimore's Michael Crabtree hauls in two scores in Wild Card defeat January 6th, 2019
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson throws two touchdowns in Wild Card loss to Chargers January 6th, 2019
- Baltimore's Kenneth Dixon accumulates 119 scrimmage yards in Week 17's division clinching victory December 30th, 2018
- Baltimore's John Brown (hamstring) unable to practice on Wednesday December 26th, 2018
- Gus Edwards gains over 100 yards, hits paydirt in Ravens' win December 23rd, 2018
- Lamar Jackson has first 200-yard passing game, Ravens upset Chargers December 23rd, 2018