Tyler Eifert (back) might not be ready for Bengals training camp
Cincinnati Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert (back) may not be ready for training camp, according to head coach Marvin Lewis.
Lewis said he isn't sure about Eifert's status for training camp, but the tight end hasn't participated in minicamp this week, so there could have been some sort of setback. After hauling in 13 touchdowns over 13 games as a sophomore in 2015, the oft-injured 27-year-old has appeared in just 10-of-32 games over the past two years. Tyler Kroft and C.J. Uzomah are the other relevant tight ends on the Bengals' roster.
numberFire's models currently project Eifert for 67.3 catches (96.7 targets), 671.7 yards, and 6.05 touchdowns in 2018, although that assumes he will play in all 16 games.
- Theo Riddick (knee) remains out for Lions Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Isaiah Crowell (foot) returns to Jets practice Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Robby Anderson (hamstring) practicing for Jets Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) not practicing for Jaguars Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Joey Bosa (foot) on track to return for Chargers 'in a few weeks' October 18th, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu (hip) expected to practice for Falcons Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Giovani Bernard (knee) still not practicing for Bengals Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Andy Dalton inefficient as Bengals fall to Steelers October 15th, 2018
- Tyler Boyd catches 2 touchdowns for Bengals October 15th, 2018
- Bengals' A.J. Green hauls in 7 catches in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- Joe Mixon sees 15 touches in Bengals' Week 6 loss October 14th, 2018
- Bengals' John Ross (groin) reportedly not expected to play in Week 6 October 13th, 2018