Texans' Deshaun Watson (knee) progressing as expected in rehab
Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson (knee) said he is "right where [he needs] to be" in his rehab from a torn ACL.
Watson suffered his injury last November. "For the nine-week goal we put in from the beginning [of the offseason program], I'm pretty much where I wanted to be," Watson said. He hasn't gotten to participate in 11-on-11 drills so far, but he was practicing without a brace on Tuesday and is expected to be ready for camp.
Our models project Watson as our fifth-best fantasy quarterback in the 2018 season. We peg him for 3,846 passing yards, 30.6 touchdowns, and 14.2 interceptions on 540 pass attempts, while adding 62 carries for 373 rushing yards and 3.6 touchdowns.
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Ronald Jones could see 15-20 touches a game for Buccaneers June 18th, 2018
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp June 18th, 2018
- Texans sign Benardrick McKinney to a 5-year, $50 million extension June 14th, 2018
- Texans' Deshaun Watson (knee) progressing as expected in rehab June 14th, 2018
- Texans' Deshaun Watson (knee) spotted without a brace during minicamp June 12th, 2018
- Texans do not plan to reduce Deshaun Watson's running in 2018 June 9th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018