Texans' Deshaun Watson (knee) progressing as expected in rehab
Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson (knee) said he is "right where [he needs] to be" in his rehab from a torn ACL.
Watson suffered his injury last November. "For the nine-week goal we put in from the beginning [of the offseason program], I'm pretty much where I wanted to be," Watson said. He hasn't gotten to participate in 11-on-11 drills so far, but he was practicing without a brace on Tuesday and is expected to be ready for camp.
Our models project Watson as our fifth-best fantasy quarterback in the 2018 season. We peg him for 3,846 passing yards, 30.6 touchdowns, and 14.2 interceptions on 540 pass attempts, while adding 62 carries for 373 rushing yards and 3.6 touchdowns.
- Carlos Hyde impresses in Browns' second preseason game August 17th, 2018
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes completes 8-of-12 passes, tosses 69-yard touchdown on Friday August 17th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron will start in Friday's preseason game for Buffalo August 17th, 2018
- Chargers' Melvin Gordon looking to take his game to the next level in 2018 August 17th, 2018
- Giants' Eli Manning not expected to play on Friday night August 17th, 2018
- Julio Jones expected to sit out Falcons' preseason game on Friday August 17th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expected to play in Texans' preseason opener August 7th, 2018
- Texans' J.J. Watt believes he can return to form August 6th, 2018
- Jadeveon Clowney (knee) 'very limited' at Texans camp August 2nd, 2018
- Deshaun Watson participating in Texans team drills July 27th, 2018
- Texans' D'Onta Foreman might not be ready for opener July 26th, 2018
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) begins Texans camp on active/PUP list July 25th, 2018