Texans' Deshaun Watson (knee) progressing as expected in rehab
Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson (knee) said he is "right where [he needs] to be" in his rehab from a torn ACL.
Watson suffered his injury last November. "For the nine-week goal we put in from the beginning [of the offseason program], I'm pretty much where I wanted to be," Watson said. He hasn't gotten to participate in 11-on-11 drills so far, but he was practicing without a brace on Tuesday and is expected to be ready for camp.
Our models project Watson as our fifth-best fantasy quarterback in the 2018 season. We peg him for 3,846 passing yards, 30.6 touchdowns, and 14.2 interceptions on 540 pass attempts, while adding 62 carries for 373 rushing yards and 3.6 touchdowns.
- 49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program May 23rd, 2019
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Texans sign left tackle Matt Kalil March 23rd, 2019
- Texans to sign quarterback A.J. McCarron March 20th, 2019
- Bradley Roby, Texans reportedly agree on deal March 12th, 2019
- Tashaun Gipson reportedly signs with Houston March 12th, 2019
- Texans reportedly releasing Demaryius Thomas February 12th, 2019