Texans' Deshaun Watson (knee) progressing as expected in rehab
Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson (knee) said he is "right where [he needs] to be" in his rehab from a torn ACL.
Watson suffered his injury last November. "For the nine-week goal we put in from the beginning [of the offseason program], I'm pretty much where I wanted to be," Watson said. He hasn't gotten to participate in 11-on-11 drills so far, but he was practicing without a brace on Tuesday and is expected to be ready for camp.
Our models project Watson as our fifth-best fantasy quarterback in the 2018 season. We peg him for 3,846 passing yards, 30.6 touchdowns, and 14.2 interceptions on 540 pass attempts, while adding 62 carries for 373 rushing yards and 3.6 touchdowns.
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' Spencer Ware (hamstring) limited in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Panthers suggest Cam Newton (shoulder) could sit out 2019 January 16th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Texans' DeAndre Hopkins held in check in Saturday's Wild Card Round game January 6th, 2019
- Keke Coutee tallies 110 yards on Saturday for Houston January 6th, 2019
- Deshaun Watson totals over 300 yards on Saturday in Texans' Wild Card loss January 6th, 2019
- Houston's Keke Coutee (hamstring) active against the Colts January 5th, 2019
- Keke Coutee (hamstring) a game-time decision for Houston in Wild Card Round January 3rd, 2019