Texans' Deshaun Watson (knee) progressing as expected in rehab
Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson (knee) said he is "right where [he needs] to be" in his rehab from a torn ACL.
Watson suffered his injury last November. "For the nine-week goal we put in from the beginning [of the offseason program], I'm pretty much where I wanted to be," Watson said. He hasn't gotten to participate in 11-on-11 drills so far, but he was practicing without a brace on Tuesday and is expected to be ready for camp.
Our models project Watson as our fifth-best fantasy quarterback in the 2018 season. We peg him for 3,846 passing yards, 30.6 touchdowns, and 14.2 interceptions on 540 pass attempts, while adding 62 carries for 373 rushing yards and 3.6 touchdowns.
- Terrelle Pryor (groin) absent from Thursday's practice October 18th, 2018
- Isaiah Crowell (foot) did not participate in Jets' Thursday practice October 18th, 2018
- Theo Riddick (knee) remains out for Lions Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Giovani Bernard (knee) still not practicing for Bengals Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Robby Anderson (hamstring) practicing for Jets Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) not practicing for Jaguars Thursday October 18th, 2018
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles, PUP) not expected to be activated for Texans Week 7 October 15th, 2018
- Texans' Deshaun Watson turns it over 3 times in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- DeAndre Hopkins reaches the end zone in Texans' win on Sunday October 14th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (chest) playing for Texans October 14th, 2018
- Texans' Keke Coutee (hamstring) will play on Sunday October 13th, 2018
- Lamar Miller (chest) practiced in full on Thursday for Houston October 11th, 2018