Demaryius Thomas (toe) sitting out Broncos' minicamp
Denver Broncos wide receiver Demaryius Thomas (toe) is sitting out minicamp.
Thomas could be dealing with turf toe, so this is worth keeping an eye on. He's expected to be ready for training camp.
Our models project Thomas to see 1,045 receiving yards and 6.0 touchdowns on 86 receptions this year, which puts him 20th in our wide receiver projections this offseason.
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp June 18th, 2018
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Broncos excited about Jake Butt's progress June 14th, 2018
- Demaryius Thomas (toe) sitting out Broncos' minicamp June 14th, 2018
- Devontae Booker could be heavily used in Broncos' backfield June 11th, 2018
- Broncos sign second-rounder Courtland Sutton to four-year deal May 10th, 2018
- Denver Broncos use a third-round pick on Oregon RB Royce Freeman April 27th, 2018
- Denver Broncos select WR Courtland Sutton with the 40th pick April 27th, 2018