Demaryius Thomas (toe) sitting out Broncos' minicamp
Denver Broncos wide receiver Demaryius Thomas (toe) is sitting out minicamp.
Thomas could be dealing with turf toe, so this is worth keeping an eye on. He's expected to be ready for training camp.
Our models project Thomas to see 1,045 receiving yards and 6.0 touchdowns on 86 receptions this year, which puts him 20th in our wide receiver projections this offseason.
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' Spencer Ware (hamstring) limited in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Panthers suggest Cam Newton (shoulder) could sit out 2019 January 16th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Texans' DeAndre Hopkins held in check in Saturday's Wild Card Round game January 6th, 2019
- Keke Coutee tallies 110 yards on Saturday for Houston January 6th, 2019
- Deshaun Watson totals over 300 yards on Saturday in Texans' Wild Card loss January 6th, 2019
- Houston's Keke Coutee (hamstring) active against the Colts January 5th, 2019
- Keke Coutee (hamstring) a game-time decision for Houston in Wild Card Round January 3rd, 2019