Julio Jones expected at Falcons' July passing camp
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones is expected to attend quarterback Matt Ryan's annual passing camp in July, Ryan said.
Ryan organizes his own practices with his receivers every year. Jones is skipping this week's minicamp, while he seeks a "correction or update" to his contract. He is scheduled to make $34.4 million over the final three years of his deal.
Our models project Jones for 99 catches, bringing in 1,542 receiving yards and 7.7 touchdowns, in the 2018 season. He's our second-best wide receiver for fantasy purposes.
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' Spencer Ware (hamstring) limited in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Falcons' Matt Ryan projected to score fourth-most fantasy points in Week 17 December 29th, 2018
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hip, ribs) will be active in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Atlanta's Tevin Coleman (groin) available to play in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Tevin Coleman (groin) sidelined again for Atlanta Thursday December 27th, 2018
- Julio Jones (hip, ribs) still not practicing for Falcons in Week 17 December 27th, 2018
- Atlanta's Tevin Coleman (groin) misses Wednesday's practice December 26th, 2018