Ronald Jones could see 15-20 touches a game for Buccaneers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers second-round running back Ronald Jones "should get" 15-20 touches per game this season, writes Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times.
Peyton Barber and Charles Sims are also expected to be involved in the offense to some degree, but it sounds like Jones will see the most opportunity out of the Buccaneers' backfield during his rookie campaign.
numberFire's models currently project Jones to rush 180 times for 704.2 yards and 4.77 touchdowns during his rookie campaign, while also adding 32.6 catches for 246.7 yards and 0.81 scores through the air.
- Carlos Hyde impresses in Browns' second preseason game August 17th, 2018
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes completes 8-of-12 passes, tosses 69-yard touchdown on Friday August 17th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron will start in Friday's preseason game for Buffalo August 17th, 2018
- Chargers' Melvin Gordon looking to take his game to the next level in 2018 August 17th, 2018
- Giants' Eli Manning not expected to play on Friday night August 17th, 2018
- Julio Jones expected to sit out Falcons' preseason game on Friday August 17th, 2018
- Peyton Barber in lead for Buccaneers' backfield August 13th, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones struggling in passing game August 9th, 2018
- DeSean Jackson working 'increasingly' out of Buccaneers' slot August 6th, 2018
- Chris Godwin in line to start for Buccaneers this season August 6th, 2018
- Buccaneers' first-round pick Vita Vea suffers calf injury at Sunday's practice July 29th, 2018
- Adam Humphries locked-in as Buccaneers' slot receiver July 12th, 2018