Ronald Jones could see 15-20 touches a game for Buccaneers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers second-round running back Ronald Jones "should get" 15-20 touches per game this season, writes Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times.
Peyton Barber and Charles Sims are also expected to be involved in the offense to some degree, but it sounds like Jones will see the most opportunity out of the Buccaneers' backfield during his rookie campaign.
numberFire's models currently project Jones to rush 180 times for 704.2 yards and 4.77 touchdowns during his rookie campaign, while also adding 32.6 catches for 246.7 yards and 0.81 scores through the air.
- Calvin Ridley officially active for Falcons versus Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu (hip) active for Falcons on Monday night October 22nd, 2018
- Jaguars release Jamaal Charles October 22nd, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (groin) placed on Raiders' injured reserve October 22nd, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell to continue holdout from Steelers until at least Week 9 October 22nd, 2018
- Colts' Adam Vinatieri dealing with groin injury October 22nd, 2018
- Jameis Winston throws for 365 yards, rushes for a TD in Buccaneers' Sunday win October 22nd, 2018
- Mike Evans has 100 receiving yards in Buccaneers' victory October 22nd, 2018
- Gerald McCoy (calf) officially out for Buccaneers against Browns October 21st, 2018
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard ranked among top-10 tight ends in Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Gerald McCoy (calf) not practicing for Buccaneers October 18th, 2018
- Peyton Barber picks up 106 yards for Buccaneers Sunday October 15th, 2018