Ronald Jones could see 15-20 touches a game for Buccaneers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers second-round running back Ronald Jones "should get" 15-20 touches per game this season, writes Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times.
Peyton Barber and Charles Sims are also expected to be involved in the offense to some degree, but it sounds like Jones will see the most opportunity out of the Buccaneers' backfield during his rookie campaign.
numberFire's models currently project Jones to rush 180 times for 704.2 yards and 4.77 touchdowns during his rookie campaign, while also adding 32.6 catches for 246.7 yards and 0.81 scores through the air.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Buccaneers believe Chris Godwin can catch 100 passes March 26th, 2019
- Buccaneers' Jameis Winston targeting 250 pounds March 25th, 2019
- Breshad Perriman signs 1-year deal with Tampa Bay March 13th, 2019
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery January 19th, 2019
- Buccaneers could release Gerald McCoy this offseason January 16th, 2019