Ronald Jones could see 15-20 touches a game for Buccaneers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers second-round running back Ronald Jones "should get" 15-20 touches per game this season, writes Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times.
Peyton Barber and Charles Sims are also expected to be involved in the offense to some degree, but it sounds like Jones will see the most opportunity out of the Buccaneers' backfield during his rookie campaign.
numberFire's models currently project Jones to rush 180 times for 704.2 yards and 4.77 touchdowns during his rookie campaign, while also adding 32.6 catches for 246.7 yards and 0.81 scores through the air.
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' Spencer Ware (hamstring) limited in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Panthers suggest Cam Newton (shoulder) could sit out 2019 January 16th, 2019
- Carson Wentz (back) is Eagles' quarterback 'going forward' January 15th, 2019
- Buccaneers could release Gerald McCoy this offseason January 16th, 2019
- Bruce Arians: Jameis Winston needs to be 'little bit smarter' for Buccaneers January 11th, 2019
- Buccaneers reportedly finalizing deal with Bruce Arians January 8th, 2019
- Jameis Winston will be back in Tampa Bay in 2019, GM says December 31st, 2018
- Buccaneers reportedly fire head coach Dirk Koetter after three seasons December 30th, 2018
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin explodes for 114 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 17 December 30th, 2018