Adam Humphries locked-in as Buccaneers' slot receiver
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Adam Humphries is "entrenched" as the team's slot receiver, according to Scott Smith of Buccaneers.com.
Humphries set career-highs in catches (61) and receiving yards last season (631), but the Buccaneers have a loaded receiving corps, where he should be challenged by second-year wideout Chris Godwin as well as tight ends Cameron Brate and O.J. Howard. It will likely take an injury for Humphries to gain any fantasy relevance.
Our models project Humphries for 314 receiving yards and 0.8 touchdowns on 29 catches this season. For fantasy purposes, he's outside our top-100 receivers.
- Eagles' Wendell Smallwood primed for larger role in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Corey Clement (quad) added to Eagles' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Minnesota's Kyle Rudolph projected as a top-6 tight end for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Latavius Murray expected to start with Dalvin Cook ruled out for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) removed from Raiders' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Earl Thomas (personal) not a lock to play for Seattle in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Buccaneers' Brent Grimes (groin) expects to make season debut Monday September 20th, 2018
- Bucs coach not committing to a Jameis Winston return in Week 4 September 17th, 2018
- Mike Evans catches 10 passes, scores as Bucs sink Eagles September 17th, 2018
- Bucs' Ryan Fitzpatrick stays hot, throws for 400 yards and 4 touchdowns on Sunday September 16th, 2018
- DeSean Jackson (concussion) expected to play on Sunday for Tampa Bay September 15th, 2018
- Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul has 'jacked up' knee September 12th, 2018