Adam Humphries locked-in as Buccaneers' slot receiver
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Adam Humphries is "entrenched" as the team's slot receiver, according to Scott Smith of Buccaneers.com.
Humphries set career-highs in catches (61) and receiving yards last season (631), but the Buccaneers have a loaded receiving corps, where he should be challenged by second-year wideout Chris Godwin as well as tight ends Cameron Brate and O.J. Howard. It will likely take an injury for Humphries to gain any fantasy relevance.
Our models project Humphries for 314 receiving yards and 0.8 touchdowns on 29 catches this season. For fantasy purposes, he's outside our top-100 receivers.
- DeAndre Hopkins (foot) limited in Texans' practice on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton projected as WR15 in Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Adrian Peterson (shoulder) limited in Washington's Wednesday practice November 14th, 2018
- Baltimore's Alex Collins ranked among Week 11's top-20 running backs November 14th, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back, calf) limited in Vikings' practice on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling projected for 8.4 targets in Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (ankle) not practicing on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Tampa Bay's Mike Evans ranked as Week 11's WR12 November 13th, 2018
- Buccaneers' Lavonte David dealing with MCL sprain November 13th, 2018
- Tampa Bay fills vacant kicking job with Cairo Santos November 12th, 2018
- Buccaneers cut Chandler Catanzaro November 12th, 2018
- Tampa Bay's Ryan Fitzpatrick will start in Week 12 against New York November 12th, 2018