Adam Humphries locked-in as Buccaneers' slot receiver
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Adam Humphries is "entrenched" as the team's slot receiver, according to Scott Smith of Buccaneers.com.
Humphries set career-highs in catches (61) and receiving yards last season (631), but the Buccaneers have a loaded receiving corps, where he should be challenged by second-year wideout Chris Godwin as well as tight ends Cameron Brate and O.J. Howard. It will likely take an injury for Humphries to gain any fantasy relevance.
Our models project Humphries for 314 receiving yards and 0.8 touchdowns on 29 catches this season. For fantasy purposes, he's outside our top-100 receivers.
- Bears to release kicker Cody Parkey at start of league year February 22nd, 2019
- Rapoport: Bears expected to release Dion Sims February 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will only be traded if Steelers benefit February 20th, 2019
- Steelers say Le'Veon Bell will not be tagged February 20th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski to decide in 'next couple weeks' February 19th, 2019
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery January 19th, 2019
- Buccaneers could release Gerald McCoy this offseason January 16th, 2019
- Bruce Arians: Jameis Winston needs to be 'little bit smarter' for Buccaneers January 11th, 2019
- Buccaneers reportedly finalizing deal with Bruce Arians January 8th, 2019
- Jameis Winston will be back in Tampa Bay in 2019, GM says December 31st, 2018