Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones could have breakout season in 2018
Arizona Cardinals tight end Ricky Seals-Jones will be the team's "breakout offensive player" in 2018, Cardinals reporter Mike Jurecki expects.
Jurecki has been leading the bandwagon for RSJ this offseason after the Cardinals didn't add any tight end help outside of two undrafted rookies. Despite his limited snap counts, Seals-Jones' yards per route run was more than double the average for tight ends, showing his ability to make impressive big plays.
Our models project Seals-Jones for 34 catches, leading to 402 receiving yards and 4.9 touchdowns in the 2018 season. He's our preseason TE19 for fantasy.
- Eagles' Wendell Smallwood primed for larger role in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Corey Clement (quad) added to Eagles' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Minnesota's Kyle Rudolph projected as a top-6 tight end for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Latavius Murray expected to start with Dalvin Cook ruled out for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) removed from Raiders' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Earl Thomas (personal) not a lock to play for Seattle in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Cardinals list Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) as questionable September 21st, 2018
- Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) limited on Thursday for Arizona September 20th, 2018
- Sam Bradford will remain the Cardinals starting quarterback for Week 3 September 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) expected to play in Week 3 September 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson "promised" more slot usage September 17th, 2018
- Cards' Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) will be monitored throughout the week September 17th, 2018