Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones could have breakout season in 2018
Arizona Cardinals tight end Ricky Seals-Jones will be the team's "breakout offensive player" in 2018, Cardinals reporter Mike Jurecki expects.
Jurecki has been leading the bandwagon for RSJ this offseason after the Cardinals didn't add any tight end help outside of two undrafted rookies. Despite his limited snap counts, Seals-Jones' yards per route run was more than double the average for tight ends, showing his ability to make impressive big plays.
Our models project Seals-Jones for 34 catches, leading to 402 receiving yards and 4.9 touchdowns in the 2018 season. He's our preseason TE19 for fantasy.
- DeMarco Murray announces retirement Friday July 13th, 2018
- Corey Davis shined during Titans spring work July 13th, 2018
- Chris Ivory to be Bills' next man up if LeSean McCoy is out July 12th, 2018
- Titans plan for Derrick Henry as primary rushing back July 12th, 2018
- Cody Latimer is secure in Giants' third receiver role July 12th, 2018
- Panthers' Cam Newton could be on hot seat July 12th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones could have breakout season in 2018 July 12th, 2018
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds to be "every-down backup" to David Johnson July 5th, 2018
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Patrick Peterson embracing new role in Cardinals' secondary June 15th, 2018
- David Johnson officially absent from Cardinals' minicamp June 12th, 2018
- David Johnson reportedly skipping Cardinals minicamp June 12th, 2018