Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones could have breakout season in 2018
Arizona Cardinals tight end Ricky Seals-Jones will be the team's "breakout offensive player" in 2018, Cardinals reporter Mike Jurecki expects.
Jurecki has been leading the bandwagon for RSJ this offseason after the Cardinals didn't add any tight end help outside of two undrafted rookies. Despite his limited snap counts, Seals-Jones' yards per route run was more than double the average for tight ends, showing his ability to make impressive big plays.
Our models project Seals-Jones for 34 catches, leading to 402 receiving yards and 4.9 touchdowns in the 2018 season. He's our preseason TE19 for fantasy.
- DeAndre Hopkins (foot) limited in Texans' practice on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton projected as WR15 in Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Adrian Peterson (shoulder) limited in Washington's Wednesday practice November 14th, 2018
- Baltimore's Alex Collins ranked among Week 11's top-20 running backs November 14th, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back, calf) limited in Vikings' practice on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling projected for 8.4 targets in Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- David Johnson scores 2 touchdowns in Cardinals' loss November 12th, 2018
- Cardinals' Chad Williams (ankle) ruled out Week 10 November 9th, 2018
- Sam Bradford released by Cardinals November 3rd, 2018
- Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) was removed from the Cardinals' injury report October 26th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson projected for just under 100 total yards in Week 8 October 24th, 2018
- Josh Rosen (toe) back at Cardinals practice on Wednesday October 24th, 2018