Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones could have breakout season in 2018
Arizona Cardinals tight end Ricky Seals-Jones will be the team's "breakout offensive player" in 2018, Cardinals reporter Mike Jurecki expects.
Jurecki has been leading the bandwagon for RSJ this offseason after the Cardinals didn't add any tight end help outside of two undrafted rookies. Despite his limited snap counts, Seals-Jones' yards per route run was more than double the average for tight ends, showing his ability to make impressive big plays.
Our models project Seals-Jones for 34 catches, leading to 402 receiving yards and 4.9 touchdowns in the 2018 season. He's our preseason TE19 for fantasy.
- Bears to release kicker Cody Parkey at start of league year February 22nd, 2019
- Rapoport: Bears expected to release Dion Sims February 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will only be traded if Steelers benefit February 20th, 2019
- Steelers say Le'Veon Bell will not be tagged February 20th, 2019
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019
- Charles Clay joins Cardinals with 1-year deal February 19th, 2019
- Larry Fitzgerald's deal with Cardinals reportedly worth $11 million January 24th, 2019
- Larry Fitzgerald inks one-year deal to return to Arizona in 2019 January 23rd, 2019
- Cardinals' Kliff Kingsbury: Josh Rosen 'an extremely talented thrower' January 10th, 2019
- Cardinals hire Kliff Kingsbury as new head coach January 8th, 2019
- Ricky Seals-Jones (shoulder) out for Arizona in Week 17 December 28th, 2018