Cody Latimer is secure in Giants' third receiver role
The New York Giants' third receiver job is Cody Latimer's to lose, NJ Advance Media's Matt Lombardo believes.
Latimer is a former second-round pick by the Denver Broncos, way back in 2014. He's mostly played special teams in Denver, but did set career-highs with 19 catches for 287 yards and two touchdowns last season. The Giants may get him more involved than he was in Denver, but he's no higher than the fifth option in the offense and is unlikely to return fantasy value.
Our models project Latimer for 283 receiving yards and 1.8 touchdowns on 19 catches this year. He's our WR98 for fantasy this season.
- DeMarco Murray announces retirement Friday July 13th, 2018
- Corey Davis shined during Titans spring work July 13th, 2018
- Chris Ivory to be Bills' next man up if LeSean McCoy is out July 12th, 2018
- Titans plan for Derrick Henry as primary rushing back July 12th, 2018
- Panthers' Cam Newton could be on hot seat July 12th, 2018
- Adam Humphries locked-in as Buccaneers' slot receiver July 12th, 2018
- Cody Latimer is secure in Giants' third receiver role July 12th, 2018
- Sam Beal selected by Giants in third round of Supplemental Draft July 11th, 2018
- Jonathan Stewart looked rough for Giants in spring July 10th, 2018
- Eli Manning: Sterling Shepard 'primed for a big year' in Giants' offense July 10th, 2018
- Odell Beckham could still be a training camp holdout June 25th, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) intends to attend Giants training camp June 18th, 2018