Cody Latimer is secure in Giants' third receiver role
The New York Giants' third receiver job is Cody Latimer's to lose, NJ Advance Media's Matt Lombardo believes.
Latimer is a former second-round pick by the Denver Broncos, way back in 2014. He's mostly played special teams in Denver, but did set career-highs with 19 catches for 287 yards and two touchdowns last season. The Giants may get him more involved than he was in Denver, but he's no higher than the fifth option in the offense and is unlikely to return fantasy value.
Our models project Latimer for 283 receiving yards and 1.8 touchdowns on 19 catches this year. He's our WR98 for fantasy this season.
- DeAndre Hopkins (foot) limited in Texans' practice on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton projected as WR15 in Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Adrian Peterson (shoulder) limited in Washington's Wednesday practice November 14th, 2018
- Baltimore's Alex Collins ranked among Week 11's top-20 running backs November 14th, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back, calf) limited in Vikings' practice on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling projected for 8.4 targets in Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Buccaneers' Lavonte David dealing with MCL sprain November 13th, 2018
- Evan Engram earns 46 yards on 4 catches in Giants' victory November 13th, 2018
- Sterling Shepard scores in Giants' win November 13th, 2018
- Eli Manning tosses 3 scores in Giants' comeback over San Francisco November 13th, 2018
- Saquon Barkley totals 100 yards again in Giants' victory November 13th, 2018
- Odell Beckham catches 2 touchdowns as Giants outlast 49ers November 13th, 2018