Cody Latimer is secure in Giants' third receiver role
The New York Giants' third receiver job is Cody Latimer's to lose, NJ Advance Media's Matt Lombardo believes.
Latimer is a former second-round pick by the Denver Broncos, way back in 2014. He's mostly played special teams in Denver, but did set career-highs with 19 catches for 287 yards and two touchdowns last season. The Giants may get him more involved than he was in Denver, but he's no higher than the fifth option in the offense and is unlikely to return fantasy value.
Our models project Latimer for 283 receiving yards and 1.8 touchdowns on 19 catches this year. He's our WR98 for fantasy this season.
- Bears to release kicker Cody Parkey at start of league year February 22nd, 2019
- Rapoport: Bears expected to release Dion Sims February 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will only be traded if Steelers benefit February 20th, 2019
- Steelers say Le'Veon Bell will not be tagged February 20th, 2019
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019
- Giants won't exercise Jonathan Stewart's option February 7th, 2019
- Agent believes Eli Manning will be back with Giants January 23rd, 2019
- Giants shoot down Odell Beckham trade talks January 2nd, 2019
- Giants GM declined to commit to Eli Manning for 2019 January 2nd, 2019
- Rhett Ellison (concussion) out in Week 17 for New York December 30th, 2018
- Giants' Jawill Davis (leg) placed on Injured Reserve December 29th, 2018