Cody Latimer is secure in Giants' third receiver role
The New York Giants' third receiver job is Cody Latimer's to lose, NJ Advance Media's Matt Lombardo believes.
Latimer is a former second-round pick by the Denver Broncos, way back in 2014. He's mostly played special teams in Denver, but did set career-highs with 19 catches for 287 yards and two touchdowns last season. The Giants may get him more involved than he was in Denver, but he's no higher than the fifth option in the offense and is unlikely to return fantasy value.
Our models project Latimer for 283 receiving yards and 1.8 touchdowns on 19 catches this year. He's our WR98 for fantasy this season.
- Eagles' Wendell Smallwood primed for larger role in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Corey Clement (quad) added to Eagles' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Minnesota's Kyle Rudolph projected as a top-6 tight end for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Latavius Murray expected to start with Dalvin Cook ruled out for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) removed from Raiders' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Earl Thomas (personal) not a lock to play for Seattle in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Giants' Eli Apple (groin) still out at Friday's practice September 21st, 2018
- Eli Manning projected to finish outside top-20 quarterbacks in Week 3 September 20th, 2018
- Evan Engram (ankle) practicing again for Giants Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Eli Manning throws for 279 yards on 44 attempts in Giants' loss to the Cowboys September 17th, 2018
- Giants center Jon Halapio (ankle) done for the season September 17th, 2018
- Odell Beckham disappoints in Giants' loss to Dallas September 16th, 2018