Titans plan for Derrick Henry as primary rushing back
The Tennessee Titans "plan" for running back Derrick Henry "to be the lead back," TitansOnline's Jim Wyatt writes.
Henry's performance will determine how the workload is distributed, but Henry is the favorite to lead the team in carries over free agent acquisition Dion Lewis, per Wyatt. This is the second time we've heard this recently, with Terry McCormick of Titan Insider reporting Henry as the rushing back but Lewis dominating receiving touches. This situation looks like a true committee.
Our models project Henry for 1,058 rushing yards and 7.6 touchdowns on 235 carries, with 22 catches for 214 yards and 0.9 scores. Henry is our 15th-best back for fantasy this year.
- Eagles' Wendell Smallwood primed for larger role in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Corey Clement (quad) added to Eagles' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Minnesota's Kyle Rudolph projected as a top-6 tight end for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Latavius Murray expected to start with Dalvin Cook ruled out for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) removed from Raiders' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Earl Thomas (personal) not a lock to play for Seattle in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Marcus Mariota (elbow) practicing again for Titans Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Titans' Marcus Mariota waiting for elbow nerve to 'settle down' September 20th, 2018
- Derrick Henry (back) limited in Titans' practice on Wednesday September 19th, 2018
- Marcus Mariota (elbow) still day-to-day, Titans coach Mike Vrabel says September 17th, 2018
- Titans' Blaine Gabbert warming up with first team offense September 16th, 2018
- Blaine Gabbert likely to start for Titans on Sunday in place of Marcus Mariota (elbow) September 16th, 2018