Titans plan for Derrick Henry as primary rushing back
The Tennessee Titans "plan" for running back Derrick Henry "to be the lead back," TitansOnline's Jim Wyatt writes.
Henry's performance will determine how the workload is distributed, but Henry is the favorite to lead the team in carries over free agent acquisition Dion Lewis, per Wyatt. This is the second time we've heard this recently, with Terry McCormick of Titan Insider reporting Henry as the rushing back but Lewis dominating receiving touches. This situation looks like a true committee.
Our models project Henry for 1,058 rushing yards and 7.6 touchdowns on 235 carries, with 22 catches for 214 yards and 0.9 scores. Henry is our 15th-best back for fantasy this year.
- Chris Ivory to be Bills' next man up if LeSean McCoy is out July 12th, 2018
- Cody Latimer is secure in Giants' third receiver role July 12th, 2018
- Panthers' Cam Newton could be on hot seat July 12th, 2018
- Adam Humphries locked-in as Buccaneers' slot receiver July 12th, 2018
- Free agent DeMarco Murray has been in talks with multiple teams July 12th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones could have breakout season in 2018 July 12th, 2018
- DeMarco Murray announces retirement Friday July 13th, 2018
- Corey Davis shined during Titans spring work July 13th, 2018
- Titans plan for Derrick Henry as primary rushing back July 12th, 2018
- Derrick Henry could lead Titans in carries in 2018 July 5th, 2018
- Titans' Corey Davis 'continues to impress' during OTAs May 31st, 2018
- Tennesse Titans move up in NFL Draft to select LB Rashaan Evans April 26th, 2018