Titans plan for Derrick Henry as primary rushing back
The Tennessee Titans "plan" for running back Derrick Henry "to be the lead back," TitansOnline's Jim Wyatt writes.
Henry's performance will determine how the workload is distributed, but Henry is the favorite to lead the team in carries over free agent acquisition Dion Lewis, per Wyatt. This is the second time we've heard this recently, with Terry McCormick of Titan Insider reporting Henry as the rushing back but Lewis dominating receiving touches. This situation looks like a true committee.
Our models project Henry for 1,058 rushing yards and 7.6 touchdowns on 235 carries, with 22 catches for 214 yards and 0.9 scores. Henry is our 15th-best back for fantasy this year.
- Bears to release kicker Cody Parkey at start of league year February 22nd, 2019
- Rapoport: Bears expected to release Dion Sims February 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will only be traded if Steelers benefit February 20th, 2019
- Steelers say Le'Veon Bell will not be tagged February 20th, 2019
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019
- Titans' Delanie Walker (ankle) still not running January 4th, 2019
- Titans' Marcus Mariota (stinger) doesn't need surgery December 31st, 2018
- Titans' Brian Orakpo retires after ten seasons December 31st, 2018
- Marcus Mariota (stinger) not expected to play for Titans in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- Marcus Mariota (stinger) questionable for Titans in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Marcus Mariota (stinger) returns to Titans practice Thursday December 27th, 2018