Titans plan for Derrick Henry as primary rushing back
The Tennessee Titans "plan" for running back Derrick Henry "to be the lead back," TitansOnline's Jim Wyatt writes.
Henry's performance will determine how the workload is distributed, but Henry is the favorite to lead the team in carries over free agent acquisition Dion Lewis, per Wyatt. This is the second time we've heard this recently, with Terry McCormick of Titan Insider reporting Henry as the rushing back but Lewis dominating receiving touches. This situation looks like a true committee.
Our models project Henry for 1,058 rushing yards and 7.6 touchdowns on 235 carries, with 22 catches for 214 yards and 0.9 scores. Henry is our 15th-best back for fantasy this year.
- DeAndre Hopkins (foot) limited in Texans' practice on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton projected as WR15 in Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Adrian Peterson (shoulder) limited in Washington's Wednesday practice November 14th, 2018
- Baltimore's Alex Collins ranked among Week 11's top-20 running backs November 14th, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back, calf) limited in Vikings' practice on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling projected for 8.4 targets in Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Taywan Taylor (foot) out in Week 10 for Tennessee November 11th, 2018
- Tajae Sharpe (ankle) not seen at Titans' practice on Thursday November 8th, 2018
- Titans' Taywan Taylor (foot) not practicing again Thursday November 8th, 2018
- Corey Davis dominates targets as Titans topple Cowboys November 6th, 2018
- Titans' Dion Lewis amasses 23 touches in Week 9 November 5th, 2018
- Marcus Mariota racks up 3 touchdowns in Titans' win November 5th, 2018