Chris Ivory to be Bills' next man up if LeSean McCoy is out
Buffalo Bills running back Chris Ivory "would be the first option" if starter LeSean McCoy is unavailable, The Buffalo News' Jay Skurski writes.
Serious allegations against McCoy of domestic, child, and animal abuse surfaced this week, which could mean a suspension if the league determines that he violated the Personal Conduct Policy. Ivory is the obvious replacement, but they could also look to add a free agent veteran like DeMarco Murray or Adrian Peterson.
Our models project Ivory for 385 rushing yards and 2.2 touchdowns on 108 carries this season, as well as 24 receptions for 185 yards and 0.9 scores.
- DeMarco Murray announces retirement Friday July 13th, 2018
- Corey Davis shined during Titans spring work July 13th, 2018
- Titans plan for Derrick Henry as primary rushing back July 12th, 2018
- Cody Latimer is secure in Giants' third receiver role July 12th, 2018
- Panthers' Cam Newton could be on hot seat July 12th, 2018
- Adam Humphries locked-in as Buccaneers' slot receiver July 12th, 2018
- Chris Ivory to be Bills' next man up if LeSean McCoy is out July 12th, 2018
- Bills' LeSean McCoy accused of domestic violence, denies allegation July 10th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Nathan Peterman working with Bills' first-team offense June 18th, 2018
- Bills expect Zay Jones (knee) to be ready for training camp June 14th, 2018
- Bills giving Josh Allen first-team reps this week June 12th, 2018