Chris Ivory to be Bills' next man up if LeSean McCoy is out
Buffalo Bills running back Chris Ivory "would be the first option" if starter LeSean McCoy is unavailable, The Buffalo News' Jay Skurski writes.
Serious allegations against McCoy of domestic, child, and animal abuse surfaced this week, which could mean a suspension if the league determines that he violated the Personal Conduct Policy. Ivory is the obvious replacement, but they could also look to add a free agent veteran like DeMarco Murray or Adrian Peterson.
Our models project Ivory for 385 rushing yards and 2.2 touchdowns on 108 carries this season, as well as 24 receptions for 185 yards and 0.9 scores.
- Bears to release kicker Cody Parkey at start of league year February 22nd, 2019
- Rapoport: Bears expected to release Dion Sims February 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will only be traded if Steelers benefit February 20th, 2019
- Steelers say Le'Veon Bell will not be tagged February 20th, 2019
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Buffalo's Josh Allen accounts for five touchdowns in Week 17's blowout victory over Miami December 30th, 2018
- Chris Ivory (shoulder) out for Buffalo in Week 16 December 23rd, 2018
- Charles Clay a healthy scratch for Buffalo in Week 16 December 23rd, 2018
- Chris Ivory (shoulder) not expected to play for Buffalo in Week 16 December 23rd, 2018
- Chris Ivory (shoulder) out for Buffalo in Week 16 December 21st, 2018