Chris Ivory to be Bills' next man up if LeSean McCoy is out
Buffalo Bills running back Chris Ivory "would be the first option" if starter LeSean McCoy is unavailable, The Buffalo News' Jay Skurski writes.
Serious allegations against McCoy of domestic, child, and animal abuse surfaced this week, which could mean a suspension if the league determines that he violated the Personal Conduct Policy. Ivory is the obvious replacement, but they could also look to add a free agent veteran like DeMarco Murray or Adrian Peterson.
Our models project Ivory for 385 rushing yards and 2.2 touchdowns on 108 carries this season, as well as 24 receptions for 185 yards and 0.9 scores.
- Eagles' Wendell Smallwood primed for larger role in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Corey Clement (quad) added to Eagles' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Minnesota's Kyle Rudolph projected as a top-6 tight end for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Latavius Murray expected to start with Dalvin Cook ruled out for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) removed from Raiders' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Earl Thomas (personal) not a lock to play for Seattle in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (ribs) still in non-contact jersey at Bills' practice Friday September 21st, 2018
- Bills' Josh Allen projected to be a bottom-five Week 3 quarterback September 20th, 2018
- Kelvin Benjamin (hip) practicing in full for Bills Thursday September 20th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (ribs) in non-contact jersey again Thursday at Bills' practice September 20th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy has cracked rib cartilage, reportedly questionable for Bills Week 3 September 17th, 2018
- Bills' LeSean McCoy's ribs not broken, per report September 17th, 2018