Chris Ivory to be Bills' next man up if LeSean McCoy is out
Buffalo Bills running back Chris Ivory "would be the first option" if starter LeSean McCoy is unavailable, The Buffalo News' Jay Skurski writes.
Serious allegations against McCoy of domestic, child, and animal abuse surfaced this week, which could mean a suspension if the league determines that he violated the Personal Conduct Policy. Ivory is the obvious replacement, but they could also look to add a free agent veteran like DeMarco Murray or Adrian Peterson.
Our models project Ivory for 385 rushing yards and 2.2 touchdowns on 108 carries this season, as well as 24 receptions for 185 yards and 0.9 scores.
- DeAndre Hopkins (foot) limited in Texans' practice on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton projected as WR15 in Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Adrian Peterson (shoulder) limited in Washington's Wednesday practice November 14th, 2018
- Baltimore's Alex Collins ranked among Week 11's top-20 running backs November 14th, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back, calf) limited in Vikings' practice on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling projected for 8.4 targets in Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Buffalo Bills release wide receiver Terrelle Pryor November 13th, 2018
- Bills release quarterback Nathan Peterman on Monday November 12th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy rushes over the century mark in Buffalo's Week 10 victory November 11th, 2018
- Chris Ivory (shoulder) out for Buffalo in Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Josh Allen (elbow) expected to return for Buffalo in Week 12 November 11th, 2018
- Buffalo's Josh Allen (elbow) ruled out for Week 10 November 10th, 2018