John Ross opens scrimmage as Bengals No. 2 wideout
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver John Ross opened the team's scrimmage as the No. 2 receiver on Saturday.
Ross, the ninth-overall pick in 2017, spent nearly all of his rookie season on the sidelines with an injury but appears to be getting every opportunity to start alongside A.J. Green in the Bengals' offense. The release of Brandon LaFell cements the number two ranking on the depth chart with Tyler Boyd and Josh Malone ready to pounce if Ross gets hurt again.
Our models project Ross for 73.1 targets, 35.9 catches, 463.3 yards, and 1.5 touchdowns in 2018.
- Colts release running back D'Onta Foreman August 24th, 2019
- Texans' Lamar Miller (knee) carted off the field in the first quarter August 24th, 2019
- Lions' LB Jarrad Davis (leg) leaves on cart Friday August 24th, 2019
- Washington coach Jay Gruden 'impressed' with Derrius Guice August 24th, 2019
- Cowboys 'very optimistic' Ezekiel Elliott ends holdout by Week 1 August 23rd, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper dealing with 'muscle strain' in his foot August 23rd, 2019
- A.J. Green to miss 'couple of games' for Bengals July 30th, 2019
- Bengals' John Ross sidelined with hamstring injury July 29th, 2019
- Schefter: Bengals' A.J. Green has torn ligaments, not expected to return by Week 1 July 28th, 2019
- Bengals believe A.J. Green (ankle) will miss 4 weeks July 28th, 2019
- Cincinnati's A.J. Green reportedly suffers a low ankle sprain during Saturday's practice July 27th, 2019
- Tyler Boyd reportedly extends with Bengals for 4 years, $43 million July 23rd, 2019