John Ross opens scrimmage as Bengals No. 2 wideout
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver John Ross opened the team's scrimmage as the No. 2 receiver on Saturday.
Ross, the ninth-overall pick in 2017, spent nearly all of his rookie season on the sidelines with an injury but appears to be getting every opportunity to start alongside A.J. Green in the Bengals' offense. The release of Brandon LaFell cements the number two ranking on the depth chart with Tyler Boyd and Josh Malone ready to pounce if Ross gets hurt again.
Our models project Ross for 73.1 targets, 35.9 catches, 463.3 yards, and 1.5 touchdowns in 2018.
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict March 18th, 2019
- Bengals re-sign Tyler Eifert to a one-year deal on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Tyler Kroft to sign a three-year deal with Buffalo March 11th, 2019
- Bengals keep C.J. Uzomah with 3-year, $18M deal March 11th, 2019
- Bengals 'very comfortable' with Andy Dalton January 24th, 2019
- Tyler Boyd (knee) out for Cincinnati in Week 17 December 28th, 2018