Alex Collins (illness) returns to Ravens practice Thursday
Baltimore Ravens running back Alex Collins (illness) returned to Ravens practice on Thursday.
Collins missed Wednesday's practice but it was never going to impact his Week 3 status. The Ravens face the Denver Broncos on Sunday.
numberFire's models currently project Collins to score 11.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,300 versus the Broncos. He's the RB17 in our Week 3 fantasy rankings.
- 49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program May 23rd, 2019
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Jeremy Maclin hangs them up March 25th, 2019
- Haloti Ngata announces retirement after 13 seasons March 18th, 2019
- Mark Ingram gets 3 years, $15M from Ravens March 13th, 2019
- Earl Thomas agrees to 4-year, $55M deal with Ravens March 13th, 2019
- Terrell Suggs to leave Baltimore after 16 seasons, will sign with Arizona March 11th, 2019
- Nick Boyle re-ups with Ravens for 3 years March 7th, 2019