Alex Collins (illness) returns to Ravens practice Thursday
Baltimore Ravens running back Alex Collins (illness) returned to Ravens practice on Thursday.
Collins missed Wednesday's practice but it was never going to impact his Week 3 status. The Ravens face the Denver Broncos on Sunday.
numberFire's models currently project Collins to score 11.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,300 versus the Broncos. He's the RB17 in our Week 3 fantasy rankings.
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly expected to release or trade Case Keenum February 13th, 2019
- Eric Reid re-signs with Panthers for 3 seasons February 12th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Ravens reportedly agree to trade Joe Flacco to Broncos February 13th, 2019
- Baltimore's Michael Crabtree hauls in two scores in Wild Card defeat January 6th, 2019
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson throws two touchdowns in Wild Card loss to Chargers January 6th, 2019
- Baltimore's Kenneth Dixon accumulates 119 scrimmage yards in Week 17's division clinching victory December 30th, 2018
- Baltimore's John Brown (hamstring) unable to practice on Wednesday December 26th, 2018