Alex Collins (illness) returns to Ravens practice Thursday
Baltimore Ravens running back Alex Collins (illness) returned to Ravens practice on Thursday.
Collins missed Wednesday's practice but it was never going to impact his Week 3 status. The Ravens face the Denver Broncos on Sunday.
numberFire's models currently project Collins to score 11.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,300 versus the Broncos. He's the RB17 in our Week 3 fantasy rankings.
- Josh Rosen: Cardinals not in desperation mode October 16th, 2018
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk projected for 6.82 targets in Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay projected for 13.32 touches in Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) expected to miss at least 2-to-3 games October 16th, 2018
- Jon Gruden: Derek Carr is 'strength' of Raiders October 16th, 2018
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (injured reserve) reportedly scheduled for groin surgery Thursday October 16th, 2018
- Ravens' Joe Flacco ranked among top-10 quarterbacks for Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Alex Collins scores 2 touchdowns in Ravens' win on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Michael Crabtree catches 6 passes for 93 yards and a touchdown on Sunday in Ravens' win October 15th, 2018
- Ravens' John Brown projected for 6.93 targets in Week 6 October 13th, 2018
- Ravens' Joe Flacco projected as QB17 in Week 6 October 13th, 2018
- Ravens want backfield to stay 'fresh' October 8th, 2018