Alex Collins (illness) returns to Ravens practice Thursday
Baltimore Ravens running back Alex Collins (illness) returned to Ravens practice on Thursday.
Collins missed Wednesday's practice but it was never going to impact his Week 3 status. The Ravens face the Denver Broncos on Sunday.
numberFire's models currently project Collins to score 11.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,300 versus the Broncos. He's the RB17 in our Week 3 fantasy rankings.
- Marcus Mariota limited for Titans Tuesday with foot injury December 18th, 2018
- Rams add C.J. Anderson to backfield as Week 16 insurance December 18th, 2018
- Keenan Allen (hip) may be game-time decision for Chargers on Saturday December 18th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (knee) practices in full for Chargers on Tuesday December 18th, 2018
- Jets place Rishard Matthews (hamstring) on injured reserve December 18th, 2018
- Bills stick Marcus Murphy (elbow) on injured reserve December 18th, 2018
- Lamar Jackson throws for a TD, rushes for 95 yards in Ravens' win December 17th, 2018
- Ty Montgomery a healthy scratch for Baltimore in Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Joe Flacco (hip) to be active as Ravens' backup Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Lamar Jackson to start again for Ravens, Joe Flacco named backup December 12th, 2018
- Joe Flacco (hip) likely to be involved for Ravens against Buccaneers December 10th, 2018
- Kenneth Dixon to see more work for Ravens moving forward December 10th, 2018