Falcons' Tevin Coleman expected to see 20 touches again Week 3
Atlanta Falcons running back Tevin Coleman is projected for 17.4 carries, 69.2 rush yards, 3.0 receptions, 24.6 receiving yards, and 0.67 touchdowns versus the New Orleans Saints in Week 3.
Devonta Freeman (knee) is expected to sit for a second straight week, opening up a workhorse role for Coleman in what sets up to be one of the highest-scoring games of the week, evidenced by a 53.5-point over/under. Coleman totaled 125 yards on 20 touches in the Falcons' 31-24, Week 2 win over the Carolina Panthers.
Coleman is currently among the top-10 running backs in numberFire's Week 3 fantasy rankings, and our models expect him to score 14.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,300.
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly expected to release or trade Case Keenum February 13th, 2019
- Falcons cut longtime kicker Matt Bryant February 6th, 2019
- Falcons' Matt Ryan projected to score fourth-most fantasy points in Week 17 December 29th, 2018
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hip, ribs) will be active in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Atlanta's Tevin Coleman (groin) available to play in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Tevin Coleman (groin) sidelined again for Atlanta Thursday December 27th, 2018
- Julio Jones (hip, ribs) still not practicing for Falcons in Week 17 December 27th, 2018