Falcons' Tevin Coleman expected to see 20 touches again Week 3
Atlanta Falcons running back Tevin Coleman is projected for 17.4 carries, 69.2 rush yards, 3.0 receptions, 24.6 receiving yards, and 0.67 touchdowns versus the New Orleans Saints in Week 3.
Devonta Freeman (knee) is expected to sit for a second straight week, opening up a workhorse role for Coleman in what sets up to be one of the highest-scoring games of the week, evidenced by a 53.5-point over/under. Coleman totaled 125 yards on 20 touches in the Falcons' 31-24, Week 2 win over the Carolina Panthers.
Coleman is currently among the top-10 running backs in numberFire's Week 3 fantasy rankings, and our models expect him to score 14.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,300.
- Marcus Mariota limited for Titans Tuesday with foot injury December 18th, 2018
- Rams add C.J. Anderson to backfield as Week 16 insurance December 18th, 2018
- Keenan Allen (hip) may be game-time decision for Chargers on Saturday December 18th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (knee) practices in full for Chargers on Tuesday December 18th, 2018
- Jets place Rishard Matthews (hamstring) on injured reserve December 18th, 2018
- Bills stick Marcus Murphy (elbow) on injured reserve December 18th, 2018
- Falcons promote Jeremy Langford from practice squad December 18th, 2018
- Falcons' Ito Smith (knee) out for the season December 17th, 2018
- Julio Jones gains 82 yards, catches TD in Falcons' win December 17th, 2018
- Matt Ryan lead's Atlanta to Week 15 rout December 17th, 2018
- Falcons' Tevin Coleman bounces back, rushes for 145 yards and a score December 16th, 2018
- Ito Smith (neck) active for Atlanta against Arizona December 16th, 2018