Falcons' Tevin Coleman expected to see 20 touches again Week 3
Atlanta Falcons running back Tevin Coleman is projected for 17.4 carries, 69.2 rush yards, 3.0 receptions, 24.6 receiving yards, and 0.67 touchdowns versus the New Orleans Saints in Week 3.
Devonta Freeman (knee) is expected to sit for a second straight week, opening up a workhorse role for Coleman in what sets up to be one of the highest-scoring games of the week, evidenced by a 53.5-point over/under. Coleman totaled 125 yards on 20 touches in the Falcons' 31-24, Week 2 win over the Carolina Panthers.
Coleman is currently among the top-10 running backs in numberFire's Week 3 fantasy rankings, and our models expect him to score 14.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,300.
- 49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program May 23rd, 2019
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Tevin Coleman signs with 49ers for 2-years, $10M March 13th, 2019
- Falcons release right tackle Ryan Schraeder March 13th, 2019
- Falcons, James Carpenter reportedly agree on 4-year contract March 12th, 2019
- Falcons cut longtime kicker Matt Bryant February 6th, 2019
- Falcons' Matt Ryan projected to score fourth-most fantasy points in Week 17 December 29th, 2018
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hip, ribs) will be active in Week 17 December 28th, 2018