Falcons' Tevin Coleman expected to see 20 touches again Week 3
Atlanta Falcons running back Tevin Coleman is projected for 17.4 carries, 69.2 rush yards, 3.0 receptions, 24.6 receiving yards, and 0.67 touchdowns versus the New Orleans Saints in Week 3.
Devonta Freeman (knee) is expected to sit for a second straight week, opening up a workhorse role for Coleman in what sets up to be one of the highest-scoring games of the week, evidenced by a 53.5-point over/under. Coleman totaled 125 yards on 20 touches in the Falcons' 31-24, Week 2 win over the Carolina Panthers.
Coleman is currently among the top-10 running backs in numberFire's Week 3 fantasy rankings, and our models expect him to score 14.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,300.
- Josh Rosen: Cardinals not in desperation mode October 16th, 2018
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk projected for 6.82 targets in Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay projected for 13.32 touches in Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) expected to miss at least 2-to-3 games October 16th, 2018
- Jon Gruden: Derek Carr is 'strength' of Raiders October 16th, 2018
- Greg Zuerlein (groin) to return for Los Angeles in Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (injured reserve) reportedly scheduled for groin surgery Thursday October 16th, 2018
- Devonta Freeman lands on Falcons' injured reserve with foot injury October 16th, 2018
- Falcons 'hopeful' Mohamed Sanu (hip) will play Week 7 October 15th, 2018
- Matt Bryant (hamstring) will not play for Falcons Week 7 October 15th, 2018
- Devonta Freeman (foot) expected to remain out for Falcons Week 7 October 15th, 2018
- Falcons' Calvin Ridley reportedly only has bone bruise in ankle October 15th, 2018