Ryan Suter chips in on both Minnesota goals in losing effort
Minnesota Wild defenseman Ryan Suter had a goal and assist in Tuesday's 3-2 loss to the Buffalo Sabres.
The Wild trailed 3-0 after the first period, but they were able to make it close in the end. Suter scored a shorthanded goal in the second period and picked up the primary assist on Thomas Vanek's third-period goal.
At 30 years-old Suter is having the best scoring season of his career. He has six goals and 30 points in 43 games this year. We project him to record 23 points -- four goals and 19 assists -- the rest of the way. The 53 points would easily best his previous career high of 46. His 51.1 Corsi For Percentage is above his career average while his 4.4 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength is a new career high.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Minnesota's Devan Dubnyk starting on the road against Detroit October 5th, 2017
- Wild rolling with Devan Dubnyk in Game 2 against St. Louis April 14th, 2017
- Devan Dubnyk will try for his third straight win on Thursday for the Wild April 6th, 2017
- Devan Dubnyk dons pads Tuesday as Wild attempt to secure seeding April 4th, 2017
- Alex Stalock making his first start of the season for Minnesota tonight March 30th, 2017
- Wild starting Devan Dubnyk in goal on Tuesday March 28th, 2017