Cam Atkinson (foot) might not be available for Columbus on Thursday
Columbus Blue Jackets winger Cam Atkinson (foot) may sit out Thursday's game versus the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Atkinson's foot isn't broken, but he was spotted in a walking boot following Tuesday's contest. Oliver Bjorkstrand is on call if Atkinson is unable to go.
Atkinson is pacing the Blue Jackets with 33 points (14 goals, 19 assists) in 30 games this season. He's on track to set a career-high in points, but his 48.4 Corsi For Percentage and -2.9 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength both represent career-lows.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Blue Jackets' Sergei Bobrovsky will start in goal on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Sergei Bobrovsky is starting for the Blue Jackets on Friday October 6th, 2017
- Columbus looking to Sergei Bobrovsky to keep their season alive April 20th, 2017
- Blue Jackets make Scott Hartnell a healthy scratch for Game 4 April 18th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo is manning the crease for Columbus on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo named the starter Thursday for Columbus April 6th, 2017