Penguins may get Justin Schultz and Patric Hornqvist back for Game 7
Pittsburgh Penguins defenseman Justin Schultz (upper body) and winger Patric Hornqvist (upper body) may both be ready for Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Ottawa Senators on Thursday.
Hornqvist has been out since Game 1 and Schultz has been out since Game 2 of this series, and their returns would give the Penguins a boost for the decisive Game 7 that will determine who takes on the Nashville Predators in the Stanley Cup Finals.
Schultz has two goals and six assists through 14 games while Hornqvist has notched four goals and goals assists in 13 games in the 2017 playoffs.
- Frederick Gaudreau's goal in Game 4 makes history as Predators tie series June 6th, 2017
- Filip Forsberg scores as Predators tie Stanley Cup Finals 2-2 June 6th, 2017
- Roman Josi picks up three points as Predators take Game 3 June 4th, 2017
- Predators won't announce Game 3 starter June 2nd, 2017
- Ducks won't have Rickard Rakell (lower body) in Game 6 May 22nd, 2017
- Ben Bishop signs six-year deal with Stars May 12th, 2017
- Penguins' Marc-Andre Fleury accepts waiver of no-move clause June 12th, 2017
- Penguins may get Justin Schultz and Patric Hornqvist back for Game 7 May 24th, 2017
- Pittsburgh's Patric Hornqvist (upper body) to miss Game 6 on Tuesday May 23rd, 2017
- Penguins will be without Justin Schultz (upper body) for Game 6 May 23rd, 2017
- Patric Hornqvist (upper body) out again for Pittsburgh in Game 3 May 17th, 2017
- Sidney Crosby (concussion) practices Friday May 5th, 2017