Penguins may get Justin Schultz and Patric Hornqvist back for Game 7
Pittsburgh Penguins defenseman Justin Schultz (upper body) and winger Patric Hornqvist (upper body) may both be ready for Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Ottawa Senators on Thursday.
Hornqvist has been out since Game 1 and Schultz has been out since Game 2 of this series, and their returns would give the Penguins a boost for the decisive Game 7 that will determine who takes on the Nashville Predators in the Stanley Cup Finals.
Schultz has two goals and six assists through 14 games while Hornqvist has notched four goals and goals assists in 13 games in the 2017 playoffs.
- Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3 April 17th, 2018
- Lightning's Steven Stamkos (lower body) will play Thursday against New Jersey April 12th, 2018
- Buffalo's Jack Eichel (ankle) will return to the ice on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (foot) out at least 2 weeks February 27th, 2018
- Montreal's Shea Weber (foot) to undergo surgery, miss remainder of season February 22nd, 2018
- Flyers' Wayne Simmonds (upper body) to miss 2-3 weeks February 20th, 2018
- Sidney Crosby secures hat trick in Penguins' Game 1 win over Flyers April 12th, 2018
- Penguins acquire Derick Brassard from Senators February 23rd, 2018
- Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins November 28th, 2017
- Penguins rolling with Antti Niemi in goal on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Matt Murray will start for Penguins against Capitals October 11th, 2017
- Antti Niemi gets the start in net for Penguins on Thursday October 5th, 2017