Penguins may get Justin Schultz and Patric Hornqvist back for Game 7
Pittsburgh Penguins defenseman Justin Schultz (upper body) and winger Patric Hornqvist (upper body) may both be ready for Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Ottawa Senators on Thursday.
Hornqvist has been out since Game 1 and Schultz has been out since Game 2 of this series, and their returns would give the Penguins a boost for the decisive Game 7 that will determine who takes on the Nashville Predators in the Stanley Cup Finals.
Schultz has two goals and six assists through 14 games while Hornqvist has notched four goals and goals assists in 13 games in the 2017 playoffs.
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) won't play Thursday night November 16th, 2017
- Bruins' Brad Marchand (undisclosed) won't play in next two games November 14th, 2017
- Brad Marchand (upper body) to return to Bruins on Friday November 10th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) not playing on Wednesday night November 8th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins November 28th, 2017
- Penguins rolling with Antti Niemi in goal on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Matt Murray will start for Penguins against Capitals October 11th, 2017
- Antti Niemi gets the start in net for Penguins on Thursday October 5th, 2017
- Penguins' Matt Murray starting in goal against the Blues October 4th, 2017
- Penguins' Marc-Andre Fleury accepts waiver of no-move clause June 12th, 2017