Penguins may get Justin Schultz and Patric Hornqvist back for Game 7
Pittsburgh Penguins defenseman Justin Schultz (upper body) and winger Patric Hornqvist (upper body) may both be ready for Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Ottawa Senators on Thursday.
Hornqvist has been out since Game 1 and Schultz has been out since Game 2 of this series, and their returns would give the Penguins a boost for the decisive Game 7 that will determine who takes on the Nashville Predators in the Stanley Cup Finals.
Schultz has two goals and six assists through 14 games while Hornqvist has notched four goals and goals assists in 13 games in the 2017 playoffs.
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Vegas' Marc-Andre Fleury earns 72nd career playoff win, moves to eighth all-time May 17th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury makes 28 saves as Golden Knights shut out Sharks, advance to Western Conference Finals May 7th, 2018
- Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3 April 17th, 2018
- Sidney Crosby secures hat trick in Penguins' Game 1 win over Flyers April 12th, 2018
- Penguins acquire Derick Brassard from Senators February 23rd, 2018
- Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins November 28th, 2017
- Penguins rolling with Antti Niemi in goal on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Matt Murray will start for Penguins against Capitals October 11th, 2017
- Antti Niemi gets the start in net for Penguins on Thursday October 5th, 2017