Roman Josi picks up three points as Predators take Game 3
Nashville Predators defenseman Roman Josi picked up a goal and two assists in a 5-1 win over the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday.
The victory cuts Nashville's series deficit to 2-1, with Game 4 set to take place Monday in Nashville.
Josi became the first defenseman to pick up three points in a Stanley Cup final game since Duncan Keith did it for the Blackhawks on June 4th, 2010. He has totaled 14 points through 19 playoff games after putting up 49 points (12 goals and 37 helpers) in 72 regular-season games.
- Jaccob Slavin inks a seven-year extension with the Hurricanes July 12th, 2017
- Lightning sign Tyler Johnson to seven-year deal July 11th, 2017
- Penguins' Marc-Andre Fleury accepts waiver of no-move clause June 12th, 2017
- Penguins may get Justin Schultz and Patric Hornqvist back for Game 7 May 24th, 2017
- Pittsburgh's Patric Hornqvist (upper body) to miss Game 6 on Tuesday May 23rd, 2017
- Penguins will be without Justin Schultz (upper body) for Game 6 May 23rd, 2017
- Frederick Gaudreau's goal in Game 4 makes history as Predators tie series June 6th, 2017
- Filip Forsberg scores as Predators tie Stanley Cup Finals 2-2 June 6th, 2017
- Roman Josi picks up three points as Predators take Game 3 June 4th, 2017
- Predators won't announce Game 3 starter June 2nd, 2017
- Nashville's Kevin Fiala has fractured femur, done for playoffs April 27th, 2017
- Predators' Filip Forsberg scores twice in win over Chicago April 18th, 2017