Filip Forsberg scores as Predators tie Stanley Cup Finals 2-2
Nashville Predators forward Filip Forsberg scored his ninth goal of the postseason to help the Preds defeat the visiting Pittsburgh Penguins 4-1 in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final on Monday night.
Forsgerg's goal came on an empty net late in the third period with the Predators already holding a 3-1 lead. He led Nashville in shots on goal with four on Monday night and now he helps set up a pivotal Game 5 in Pittsburgh on Thursday night.
Forsgerg's goal was his first of the Cup Finals and his first point scored over his last four games. Throughout the playoffs, Forsgerg has nine goals and 16 total points over 20 games.
- Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3 April 17th, 2018
- Lightning's Steven Stamkos (lower body) will play Thursday against New Jersey April 12th, 2018
- Sidney Crosby secures hat trick in Penguins' Game 1 win over Flyers April 12th, 2018
- Buffalo's Jack Eichel (ankle) will return to the ice on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (foot) out at least 2 weeks February 27th, 2018
- Penguins acquire Derick Brassard from Senators February 23rd, 2018
- Predators' Roman Josi (lower body) set to miss second straight game Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Predators rolling with Pekka Rinne in goal for season opener October 5th, 2017
- Frederick Gaudreau's goal in Game 4 makes history as Predators tie series June 6th, 2017
- Filip Forsberg scores as Predators tie Stanley Cup Finals 2-2 June 6th, 2017
- Roman Josi picks up three points as Predators take Game 3 June 4th, 2017
- Predators won't announce Game 3 starter June 2nd, 2017