Filip Forsberg scores as Predators tie Stanley Cup Finals 2-2
Nashville Predators forward Filip Forsberg scored his ninth goal of the postseason to help the Preds defeat the visiting Pittsburgh Penguins 4-1 in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final on Monday night.
Forsgerg's goal came on an empty net late in the third period with the Predators already holding a 3-1 lead. He led Nashville in shots on goal with four on Monday night and now he helps set up a pivotal Game 5 in Pittsburgh on Thursday night.
Forsgerg's goal was his first of the Cup Finals and his first point scored over his last four games. Throughout the playoffs, Forsgerg has nine goals and 16 total points over 20 games.
- Jaccob Slavin inks a seven-year extension with the Hurricanes July 12th, 2017
- Lightning sign Tyler Johnson to seven-year deal July 11th, 2017
- Penguins' Marc-Andre Fleury accepts waiver of no-move clause June 12th, 2017
- Penguins may get Justin Schultz and Patric Hornqvist back for Game 7 May 24th, 2017
- Pittsburgh's Patric Hornqvist (upper body) to miss Game 6 on Tuesday May 23rd, 2017
- Penguins will be without Justin Schultz (upper body) for Game 6 May 23rd, 2017
- Frederick Gaudreau's goal in Game 4 makes history as Predators tie series June 6th, 2017
- Filip Forsberg scores as Predators tie Stanley Cup Finals 2-2 June 6th, 2017
- Roman Josi picks up three points as Predators take Game 3 June 4th, 2017
- Predators won't announce Game 3 starter June 2nd, 2017
- Nashville's Kevin Fiala has fractured femur, done for playoffs April 27th, 2017
- Predators' Filip Forsberg scores twice in win over Chicago April 18th, 2017