Penguins' Marc-Andre Fleury accepts waiver of no-move clause
Pittsburgh Penguins goalie Marc-Andre Fleury has agreed to accept the team's request for him to waive his no-move clause for the upcoming expansion draft.
If they so wish, the Las Vegas Golden Knights could make Fleury the franchise's first netminder. That means 23-year-old Matt Murray will be the Penguins' starting goaltender for the foreseeable future.
In 15 playoff appearances, Fleury went 9-6 and accumulated a save percentage of .924 for the NHL-champion Penguins.
- Frederick Gaudreau's goal in Game 4 makes history as Predators tie series June 6th, 2017
- Filip Forsberg scores as Predators tie Stanley Cup Finals 2-2 June 6th, 2017
- Roman Josi picks up three points as Predators take Game 3 June 4th, 2017
- Predators won't announce Game 3 starter June 2nd, 2017
- Ducks won't have Rickard Rakell (lower body) in Game 6 May 22nd, 2017
- Ben Bishop signs six-year deal with Stars May 12th, 2017
- Penguins' Marc-Andre Fleury accepts waiver of no-move clause June 12th, 2017
- Penguins may get Justin Schultz and Patric Hornqvist back for Game 7 May 24th, 2017
- Pittsburgh's Patric Hornqvist (upper body) to miss Game 6 on Tuesday May 23rd, 2017
- Penguins will be without Justin Schultz (upper body) for Game 6 May 23rd, 2017
- Patric Hornqvist (upper body) out again for Pittsburgh in Game 3 May 17th, 2017
- Sidney Crosby (concussion) practices Friday May 5th, 2017