Penguins' Marc-Andre Fleury accepts waiver of no-move clause
Pittsburgh Penguins goalie Marc-Andre Fleury has agreed to accept the team's request for him to waive his no-move clause for the upcoming expansion draft.
If they so wish, the Las Vegas Golden Knights could make Fleury the franchise's first netminder. That means 23-year-old Matt Murray will be the Penguins' starting goaltender for the foreseeable future.
In 15 playoff appearances, Fleury went 9-6 and accumulated a save percentage of .924 for the NHL-champion Penguins.
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins November 28th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) won't play Thursday night November 16th, 2017
- Bruins' Brad Marchand (undisclosed) won't play in next two games November 14th, 2017
- Brad Marchand (upper body) to return to Bruins on Friday November 10th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) not playing on Wednesday night November 8th, 2017
- Marc-Andre Fleury (concussion) placed on Golden Knights' injured reserve list October 15th, 2017
- Marc-Andre Fleury will start for Vegas on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Marc-Andre Fleury will start Vegas' home opener October 10th, 2017
- Las Vegas has Marc-Andre Fleury in net for franchise debut October 6th, 2017