Tuukka Rask starting for the Bruins on Wednesday
Boston Bruins goalie Tuukka Rask will man the crease on the road against the Colorado Avalanche on Wednesday.
Rask has gone 1-1 to open the season, allowing 6 goals on 51 shots, for a weak 3.00 goals against average and .882 save percentage. He's in a good spot to bounce back tonight though, against a Avalanche team that ranks 27th in Corsi For % to start the year.
numberFire's models have Rask as Wednesday's top fantasy goalie while he's priced at a modest $8,200 on FanDuel. He is projected for 26.1 saves, 1.9 goals against, a 74.0% chance of scoring a win and an 18.0% chance of scoring a shutout.
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (foot) out at least 2 weeks February 27th, 2018
- Bruins' Brad Marchand (undisclosed) won't play in next two games November 14th, 2017
- Brad Marchand (upper body) to return to Bruins on Friday November 10th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask starting in goal for Bruins on Sunday October 15th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask starting for the Bruins on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (lower body) ruled out of Wednesday's game October 10th, 2017