Tuukka Rask starting in goal for Bruins on Sunday
Boston Bruins goalie Tuukka Rask is starting on Sunday against the Las Vegas Golden Knights.
Rask has taken a pair of losses in his last two starts, both against the Avalanche. He is 1-2 on the season with a 3.3 goals against average and an .870 save percentage.
Our models project Rask for 25.9 saves on 28.0 shots against, with a 64.0 percent chance of getting a win. He is numberFire's 2nd-ranked fantasy goalie on Sunday's short slate.
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (foot) out at least 2 weeks February 27th, 2018
- Bruins' Brad Marchand (undisclosed) won't play in next two games November 14th, 2017
- Brad Marchand (upper body) to return to Bruins on Friday November 10th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask starting in goal for Bruins on Sunday October 15th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask starting for the Bruins on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (lower body) ruled out of Wednesday's game October 10th, 2017