Tuukka Rask starting in goal for Bruins on Sunday
Boston Bruins goalie Tuukka Rask is starting on Sunday against the Las Vegas Golden Knights.
Rask has taken a pair of losses in his last two starts, both against the Avalanche. He is 1-2 on the season with a 3.3 goals against average and an .870 save percentage.
Our models project Rask for 25.9 saves on 28.0 shots against, with a 64.0 percent chance of getting a win. He is numberFire's 2nd-ranked fantasy goalie on Sunday's short slate.
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) won't play Thursday night November 16th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) not playing on Wednesday night November 8th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- Andrei Vasilevskiy is starting in goal for the Lightning on Monday October 16th, 2017
- Senators' Erik Karlsson to make season debut on Tuesday October 16th, 2017
- Marc-Andre Fleury (concussion) placed on Golden Knights' injured reserve list October 15th, 2017
- Bruins' Brad Marchand (undisclosed) won't play in next two games November 14th, 2017
- Brad Marchand (upper body) to return to Bruins on Friday November 10th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask starting in goal for Bruins on Sunday October 15th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask starting for the Bruins on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (lower body) ruled out of Wednesday's game October 10th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask is in goal Monday in Boston October 9th, 2017