Bruins' Brad Marchand (undisclosed) won't play in next two games
Boston Bruins left winger Brad Marchand will not play in either of the team's next two games on Wednesday or Thursday.
Marchand had just recently returned to the team after suffering an upper body injury. But it appears that something else has popped up. Whatever it is, the injury will keep him out until at least Saturday. The same goes for fellow winger Anders Bjork, who is dealing with an undisclosed injury himself.
Through 14 games, Marchand is averaging 15.9 FanDuel points across 21.5 minutes of ice time per game. He ranks third among all forwards in our rest-of-season fantasy ranks.
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) won't play Thursday night November 16th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) not playing on Wednesday night November 8th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- Andrei Vasilevskiy is starting in goal for the Lightning on Monday October 16th, 2017
- Senators' Erik Karlsson to make season debut on Tuesday October 16th, 2017
- Marc-Andre Fleury (concussion) placed on Golden Knights' injured reserve list October 15th, 2017
- Bruins' Brad Marchand (undisclosed) won't play in next two games November 14th, 2017
- Brad Marchand (upper body) to return to Bruins on Friday November 10th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask starting in goal for Bruins on Sunday October 15th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask starting for the Bruins on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (lower body) ruled out of Wednesday's game October 10th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask is in goal Monday in Boston October 9th, 2017