Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins
Pittsburgh Penguins coach Mike Sullivan said that goalie Matt Murray "will be week-to-week with a lower-body injury."
Murray went down on Monday. His speculated timetable is two-to-four weeks but that hasn't been confirmed. As for the team's starting goalkeeper, that will be Tristan Jarry with recent call-up Casey DeSmith serving as his backup.
Averaging 16.9 FanDuel points per game, Murray is projected for a 21-14-5 record with 3 shutouts and 102 goals against the rest of the season.
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Vegas' Marc-Andre Fleury earns 72nd career playoff win, moves to eighth all-time May 17th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury makes 28 saves as Golden Knights shut out Sharks, advance to Western Conference Finals May 7th, 2018
- Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3 April 17th, 2018
- Lightning's Steven Stamkos (lower body) will play Thursday against New Jersey April 12th, 2018
- Sidney Crosby secures hat trick in Penguins' Game 1 win over Flyers April 12th, 2018
- Penguins acquire Derick Brassard from Senators February 23rd, 2018
- Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins November 28th, 2017
- Penguins rolling with Antti Niemi in goal on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Matt Murray will start for Penguins against Capitals October 11th, 2017
- Antti Niemi gets the start in net for Penguins on Thursday October 5th, 2017