Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins
Pittsburgh Penguins coach Mike Sullivan said that goalie Matt Murray "will be week-to-week with a lower-body injury."
Murray went down on Monday. His speculated timetable is two-to-four weeks but that hasn't been confirmed. As for the team's starting goalkeeper, that will be Tristan Jarry with recent call-up Casey DeSmith serving as his backup.
Averaging 16.9 FanDuel points per game, Murray is projected for a 21-14-5 record with 3 shutouts and 102 goals against the rest of the season.
- Flyers' Wayne Simmonds (upper body) to miss 2-3 weeks February 20th, 2018
- Sharks' Joe Thornton (knee) out indefinitely with MCL injury January 24th, 2018
- Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness) January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider (illness) won't be in net for Devils on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins November 28th, 2017
- Penguins rolling with Antti Niemi in goal on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Matt Murray will start for Penguins against Capitals October 11th, 2017
- Antti Niemi gets the start in net for Penguins on Thursday October 5th, 2017
- Penguins' Matt Murray starting in goal against the Blues October 4th, 2017
- Penguins' Marc-Andre Fleury accepts waiver of no-move clause June 12th, 2017