Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night
Anaheim Ducks center Ryan Kesler will make his season debut on Wednesday against the Vegas Golden Knights.
After undergoing offseason hip surgery, Kesler had yet to play in 2017. At 33, he'll enter his 14th NHL season and fourth with the Ducks. It may take some time for him to get going but he should return to form in the coming weeks.
Last season, Kesler turned in 186 shots, 22 goals, 36 assists and 8 power play goals over 1,747 minutes and 82 games.
- Flyers' Wayne Simmonds (upper body) to miss 2-3 weeks February 20th, 2018
- Sharks' Joe Thornton (knee) out indefinitely with MCL injury January 24th, 2018
- Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness) January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider (illness) won't be in net for Devils on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins November 28th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) won't play Thursday night November 16th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- John Gibson is the Ducks' starting goalie on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- John Gibson gets the call Wednesday for Ducks October 11th, 2017
- John Gibson starting at goalie for the Ducks on Monday October 9th, 2017