Cory Schneider (illness) won't be in net for Devils on Tuesday
New Jersey Devils goalie Cory Schneider will miss Tuesday's game against the New York Islanders because of an illness.
Keith Kinkaid will draw the start in place of Schneider, who was originally slated to be in net for the Devils. Consider him questionable for Thursday's matchup with the Washington Capitals. Schneider is 17-9-6 on the year, with a 2.74 goals-against average and 91.5 save percentage (SV%).
numberFire's models project Schneider to go 13-10-3 over the remainder of the year while recording a 91.6 SV%.
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Vegas' Marc-Andre Fleury earns 72nd career playoff win, moves to eighth all-time May 17th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury makes 28 saves as Golden Knights shut out Sharks, advance to Western Conference Finals May 7th, 2018
- Lightning's Steven Stamkos (lower body) will play Thursday against New Jersey April 12th, 2018
- Sidney Crosby secures hat trick in Penguins' Game 1 win over Flyers April 12th, 2018
- Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3 April 17th, 2018
- Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness) January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider (illness) won't be in net for Devils on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider starting in goal for the Devils on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Devils' Cory Schneider in goal against the Leafs October 11th, 2017
- Cory Schneider is starting for Devils against Sabres October 9th, 2017