Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness)
New York Devils goalie Keith Kinkaid will start against the New York Islanders on Tuesday.
Kinkaid will step in between the crease for the Devils in place of Cory Schneider, who was ruled out due to illness. The 28-year-old goalie is 5-3-2 this season with a 3.31 goals-against average and .897 save percentage.
numberFire's models project Kinkaid to score 13.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,300 on Tuesday.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Blue Jackets' Sergei Bobrovsky will start in goal on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Sergei Bobrovsky is starting for the Blue Jackets on Friday October 6th, 2017
- Columbus looking to Sergei Bobrovsky to keep their season alive April 20th, 2017
- Blue Jackets make Scott Hartnell a healthy scratch for Game 4 April 18th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo is manning the crease for Columbus on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo named the starter Thursday for Columbus April 6th, 2017