Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3
New Jersey Devils wingman Taylor Hall scored 1 goal and 2 assists in Monday's 5-2 win over the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Hall evened things up at 1-1 close to the mid-way point in the second period and then helped out with the next two goals to give the Devils a lead they never relinquished. The 26-year-old now has 2 goals and 3 assists as the two teams prepare for Game 4 on Wednesday night.
Hall scored 39.7 FanDuel points in Game 3 and he's averaging 26.5 FanDuel points per game in the series.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3 April 17th, 2018
- Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness) January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider (illness) won't be in net for Devils on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider starting in goal for the Devils on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Devils' Cory Schneider in goal against the Leafs October 11th, 2017
- Cory Schneider is starting for Devils against Sabres October 9th, 2017