Blues' Colton Parayko (lower body) won't play Thursday
St. Louis Blues defenseman Colton Parayko (lower body) isn't available on Thursday.
Blues' coach Ken Hitchcock said the rookie defender is day-to-day but described him as "too sore" to play. Parayko nearly played Tuesday, taking part in pregame warmup before being listed as a scratch. It doesn't seem like he will be out for very long.
Parayko's career is off to a good start with five goals and seven assists in his first 12 games. We project him to post eight more goals and 16 more assists over the remainder of the season, which would give him 36 points this year.
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Jake Allen starting in goal for the Blues on Thursday night October 12th, 2017
- Carter Hutton will start for Blues on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Jake Allen starting in goal for Blues on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Blues' Jake Allen will start Wednesday's season-opener October 4th, 2017
- Jake Allen getting the nod in Game 2 for Blues April 14th, 2017