Antonio Senzatela toeing rubber for Rockies in National League Division Series Game 1
Colorado Rockies pitcher Antonio Senzatela will start Game 1 of the National League Division Series against the Milwaukee Brewers on Thursday.
Senzatela opened the year in the Rockies' bullpen but proved to be more effective as a starter, recording a 3.95 ERA across 73 innings. The 23-year-old right-hander is expected to be followed by Tyler Anderson in Game 2, German Marquez in Game 3, and Kyle Freeland in a potential Game 4.
numberFire's models project Senzatela to score 25.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,400 in Game 1.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Sam Hilliard starting for Rockies in Game 162 September 29th, 2019
- Ian Desmond on Rockies' bench in finale with Brewers September 29th, 2019
- Trevor Story sitting for Rockies in Sunday's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Rockies' Drew Butera catching on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Yonathan Daza in center field for Colorado on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Colorado's Nolan Arenado resting on Saturday September 28th, 2019