Brandon Guyer starting for Indians versus Astros in Game 3
Cleveland Indians outfielder Brandon Guyer is starting in Game 3 of the American League Division Series versus the Houston Astros on Monday afternoon.
Guyer will replace Melky Cabrera in right field and bat seventh versus Astros left-hander Dallas Keuchel as the Indians look to force a Game 4 on Tuesday.
numberFire's models project Guyer to score 7.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,000 in Game 3.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Yoan Moncada starting for Chicago on Sunday September 29th, 2019
- Leury Garcia not in Chicago's Sunday lineup September 29th, 2019
- Chicago's Welington Castillo starting behind the plate on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Eloy Jimenez starting on Friday for White Sox September 27th, 2019
- Daniel Palka sitting on Friday for White Sox in Game 1 September 27th, 2019
- Leury Garcia in Chicago's Friday lineup September 27th, 2019