Melky Cabrera on bench for Game 3 as Indians try to stay alive
Cleveland Indians outfielder Melky Cabrera is out of the starting lineup in Game 3 of the American League Division Series against the Houston Astros on Monday.
Cabrera will be replaced in right field by Brandon Guyer as the Indians try to stay alive versus left-hander Dallas Keuchel and the Astros.
Cabrera went a combined 1-for-6 in the first two games of the series.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Jacob Stallings behind plate Sunday for Pirates September 29th, 2019
- Melky Cabrera starting for Pirates in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Melky Cabrera not in Pittsburgh's Friday lineup September 27th, 2019
- Melky Cabrera is in the Pirates' Thursday lineup September 26th, 2019
- Jacob Stallings catching for Pittsburgh Thursday September 26th, 2019
- Pirates' Bryan Reynolds sitting Thursday September 26th, 2019