Baltimore's Alex Cobb (groin) leaves Saturday's start after one inning
Baltimore Orioles pitcher Alex Cobb exited Saturday's start after experiencing soreness in his right groin.
Cobb was forced to leave Saturday's start early after suffering a right groin injury. Despite being named the Orioles' opening day starter, it does not currently look like Cobb will be able to avoid a trip to the injured list.
If Cobb is somehow able to start the season on the active roster, our models project the Orioles' pitcher to produce 17.3 FanDuel points on Opening Day.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Mark Trumbo at DH for Baltimore versus Red Sox September 29th, 2019
- Hanser Alberto on third base in Orioles' season finale September 29th, 2019
- Austin Hays starting for Orioles in Sunday's finale September 29th, 2019
- Orioles' Richie Martin is in the starting lineup Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Baltimore's Steve Wilkerson starting Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Austin Wynns catching Saturday for Baltimore September 28th, 2019