Twins-Orioles game on Friday night postponed
Friday's series opener between the Minnesota Twins and the Baltimore Orioles has been postponed due to rain.
Fortunately, the notice came over three hours before first pitch, so everyone has plenty of time to adjust. There will be a doubleheader on Saturday, and Jose Berrios and Alex Cobb will presumably make their starts then.
Before being postponed, our models projected the Twins to win by a score of 5.00 to 4.25.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Twins' Jake Cave starting Saturday in Game 2 October 5th, 2019
- C.J. Cron sitting Saturday for Minnesota October 5th, 2019
- Max Kepler (shoulder) starting for Twins in Game 1 Friday October 4th, 2019
- Marwin Gonzalez (oblique) starting ALDS Game 1 for Minnesota October 4th, 2019
- Nelson Cruz at DH Friday for Twins in Game 1 October 4th, 2019
- Eddie Rosario in Twins' Game 1 lineup versus Yankees October 4th, 2019