Kyle Freeland (blister) lands on Rockies' injured list
Colorado Rockies pitcher Kyle Freeland (blister) was placed on the 10-day injured list on Monday, retroactive to April 19.
Freeland is expected to miss the minimum amount of time as he deals with a blister on the middle finger of his left hand. Tyler Anderson was activated from the IL in a corresponding move.
Freeland has posted a 4.23 ERA and a 1.19 WHIP with 30 strikeouts in 27 2/3 innings pitched this season.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Sam Hilliard starting for Rockies in Game 162 September 29th, 2019
- Ian Desmond on Rockies' bench in finale with Brewers September 29th, 2019
- Trevor Story sitting for Rockies in Sunday's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Rockies' Drew Butera catching on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Yonathan Daza in center field for Colorado on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Colorado's Nolan Arenado resting on Saturday September 28th, 2019