Angels' Cam Bedrosian to serve as the opener with Nick Tropeano to follow on Tuesday
Los Angeles Angels pitcher Cam Bedrosian will serve as the "opener" for Tuesday's game versus the Oakland Athletics.
Bedrosian will pitch an inning or two with recently recalled Nick Tropeano to enter the game and serve as the long man on Tuesday.
Bedrosian owns a 2.96 ERA and 1.23 WHIP with 26 strikeouts over 24 1/3 innings pitched this season.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Tommy La Stella starting on Sunday for Los Angeles September 29th, 2019
- Kevan Smith not in Angels' Sunday lineup September 29th, 2019
- Angels' Brian Goodwin hitting second on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Kevan Smith catching for the Angels on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Angels' Taylor Ward in left field on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Jared Walsh starting at first base for the Angels on Saturday September 28th, 2019