Andrew McCutchen injures knee in Phillies' loss
Philadelphia Phillies outfielder Andrew McCutchen was removed from Monday's 8-2 loss against the San Diego Padres with a left knee injury.
McCutchen suffered the injury in a rundown and had to be assisted off the field and down the dugout steps. He will undergo an MRI Tuesday. The Phillies are calling up Adam Haseley to fill the void in the outfield.
McCutchen is hitting .256/.378/.457 with 10 home runs, 12 doubles, 29 RBI, 45 runs scored, and 2 steals in 262 plate appearances this season.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Phillies fire manager Gabe Kapler after two seasons, per report October 10th, 2019
- Andrew Knapp catching for Phillies in Game 162 September 29th, 2019
- Brad Miller starting for Phillies in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Deivi Grullon catching for Philadelphia on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Phillies' Phil Gosselin in left field on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Sean Rodriguez batting fifth on Saturday September 28th, 2019