Astros-Reds expected to start at 1:00 pm ET Wednesday
Wednesday's game between the Houston Astros and Cincinnati Reds will start at approximately 1:00 pm ET.
It looks like the rain delay will only push things back by about a half hour. Gerrit Cole is toeing the rubber for Houston while Tyler Mahle mans the mound for the Reds.
numberFire's models expect Cole to score 38.5 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's priced at $12,000. Mahle ($6,200) is pegged for 26.7 FP.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Washington's Max Scherzer (neck) scratched, Joe Ross to start in Game 5 October 27th, 2019
- Nationals' Howie Kendrick returns to the lineup for Game 4 of the World Series on Saturday October 26th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado catching for Houston in World Series Game 5 on Sunday October 27th, 2019
- Yordan Alvarez starting in left field for Houston in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 27th, 2019
- Jake Marisnick starting in center for Houston in Game 4 of the World Series on Saturday October 26th, 2019