Dodgers' David Freese batting third on Wednesday
Los Angeles Dodgers infielder David Freese will start in Wednesday's game against the San Francisco Giants.
Freese will start at first base tonight with Matt Beaty sitting out against Giants' lefty Drew Pomeranz.
Our models project Freese for 10.8 FanDuel points at the cost of $2,900.
- Jose Altuve homers, scores a pair as Astros take ALCS Game 3 October 16th, 2019
- Yan Gomes catching for Nationals Tuesday in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019
- Dexter Fowler on Cardinals' bench in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019
- Tommy Edman leading off NLCS Game 4 for Cardinals October 15th, 2019
- Harrison Bader starting for Cardinals Tuesday in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019
- Jose Altuve in Astros' two-hole for ALCS Game 3 Tuesday afternoon October 15th, 2019
- Clayton Kershaw gives up back-to-back homers in relief as Dodgers are eliminated October 10th, 2019
- Dodgers' Enrique Hernandez in left field on Wednesday October 9th, 2019
- Gavin Lux heads to the Dodgers' bench on Wednesday October 9th, 2019
- Will Smith catching for the Dodgers in Monday's Game 4 October 7th, 2019
- Dodgers' Matt Beaty starting in NLDS Game 4 Monday October 7th, 2019
- A.J. Pollock sitting for the Dodgers Monday in NLDS Game 4 October 7th, 2019