Alex Gordon absent from Royals' lineup on Friday
Kansas City Royals left fielder Alex Gordon will not start Friday's game versus the Minnesota Twins.
Gordon drew the start and batted third in Thursday's lineup, but will make way on Friday night for Terrance Gore to face the lefty Martin Perez.
numberFire's models project Gordon for 8 home runs and 35 RBI, with a .252 average over 329 remaining plate appearances this season.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Ryan McBroom in Royals' Sunday lineup September 29th, 2019
- Nicky Lopez not in Royals' Sunday lineup September 29th, 2019
- Nick Dini starting for Saturday for the Royals September 28th, 2019
- Kansas City's Humberto Arteaga in the starting lineup Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Royals' Erick Mejia starting Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Ryan McBroom not in the Royals' Saturday lineup September 28th, 2019