Braves' Bryse Wilson expected to start Thursday
Atlanta Braves pitcher Bryse Wilson is expected to start on Thursday against the Chicago Cubs.
Wilson will replace the demoted Mike Foltynewicz in the Braves' rotation. He was pasted for 4 runs over 4 1/3 innings in his only other start for Atlanta this season before being optioned down to Triple-A Gwinnett in late April. However, the 21-year-old appears to have found his groove in the minors, evidenced by a 2.49 ERA with 49 strikeouts and 9 walks over 47 innings across his last eight starts.
Wilson owns a 7.15 career ERA over 11 1/3 innings in the majors.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Matt Joyce out of Atlanta's Game 5 lineup October 9th, 2019
- Atlanta's Adam Duvall batting sixth on Wednesday October 9th, 2019
- Adam Duvall may start for Braves Wednesday in NLDS Game 5 October 8th, 2019
- Braves deploying the same lineup in Monday's NLDS Game 4 October 7th, 2019
- Brian McCann behind Braves' bag again Friday in Game 2 October 4th, 2019
- Braves' Rafael Ortega sitting Thursday October 3rd, 2019