Milwaukee's Brandon Woodruff (abdomen) exits Sunday's game in the fourth inning
Milwaukee Brewers pitcher Brandon Woodruff was forced to leave Sunday's game against the Arizona Diamondbacks after experiencing abdominal discomfort.
According to Haudricourt, Woodruff was pulled from Sunday's start due to "abdominal discomfort" so stay tuned for an official injury diagnosis. Expect the Brewers' All-Star to spend some time on the Injured List if the abdominal ailment is serious.
Through 20 starts this season, Woodruff has produced a 3.75 ERA and 136 strikeouts.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Hader blows save, Brewers knocked out by Nationals October 2nd, 2019
- Brewers' Ben Gamel sitting on Tuesday October 1st, 2019
- Milwaukee's Lorenzo Cain in center field on Tuesday October 1st, 2019
- Brewers' Cory Spangenberg resting on Tuesday October 1st, 2019
- Milwaukee's Ryan Braun batting fifth on Tuesday October 1st, 2019
- Milwaukee's Lorenzo Cain (ankle) listed on Tuesday's Wild Card roster October 1st, 2019