Charlie Blackmon out for Rockies Monday with back injury
Colorado Rockies right fielder Charlie Blackmon is not in the starting lineup for Monday's series opener against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Blackmon's back locked up on him during a postgame workout Sunday. Rockies manager Bud Black is keeping his "fingers crossed" that Blackmon will avoid a stint on the injured list. Raimel Tapia is starting in right field on Monday, with David Dahl in the leadoff spot.
Blackmon is batting .319/.367/.591 with 21 homers, 26 doubles, 62 RBI, and 77 runs scored in 409 plate appearances this season.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Sam Hilliard starting for Rockies in Game 162 September 29th, 2019
- Ian Desmond on Rockies' bench in finale with Brewers September 29th, 2019
- Trevor Story sitting for Rockies in Sunday's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Rockies' Drew Butera catching on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Yonathan Daza in center field for Colorado on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Colorado's Nolan Arenado resting on Saturday September 28th, 2019