Indians' Yasiel Puig suspended 3 games for brawl, starting Thursday amid appeal
Cleveland Indians right fielder Yasiel Puig has been suspended 3 games for his behavior in Tuesday night's benches-clearing brawl between the Cincinnati Reds and the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Puig was traded to the Indians following the incident. He remains in their starting lineup on Thursday after filing an appeal. Pirates pitcher Keone Kela received a 10-game ban. Reds pitcher Amir Garrett got 8 games. Pirates infielder/outfielder Jose Osuna got 5 games. Reds pitcher Jared Hughes received 3 games. Pirates pitcher Kyle Crick received 3 games. Reds manager David Bell got six games and Pirates manager Clint Hurdle got two.
numberFire's models expect Puig to score 10.6 FanDuel points on Thursday versus the Houston Astros. He's priced at $2,900.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Carlos Santana starting on Sunday for Indians September 29th, 2019
- Jordan Luplow sitting on Sunday for Cleveland September 29th, 2019
- Cleveland's Yasiel Puig receives Saturday off September 28th, 2019
- Cleveland's Franmil Reyes in right field on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Indians' Carlos Santana sitting on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Indians' Jordan Luplow hitting third on Saturday September 28th, 2019