Kelvin Herrera (oblique) to make one more rehab appearance for White Sox
Chicago White Sox relief pitcher Kelvin Herrera is nearing a return to the big league club after dealing with an oblique injury.
According to manager Rick Renteria, Herrera is going to make one more appearance at Triple-A Charlotte before presumably making a return from the injured list. He's been out since July 20, and it seems like he'll be back very soon.
In 33.0 innings so far this season, Herrera has a 7.36 ERA and a 1.82 WHIP.
- Seattle's Mitch Haniger (back) out at least another month February 20th, 2020
- Toronto's Vladimir Guerrero Jr. likely to bat cleanup in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Ross: Cubs 'committed' to Kris Bryant as leadoff hitter in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (shoulder) 'dealing with crankiness and soreness' February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Yoan Moncada starting for Chicago on Sunday September 29th, 2019
- Leury Garcia not in Chicago's Sunday lineup September 29th, 2019
- Chicago's Welington Castillo starting behind the plate on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Eloy Jimenez starting on Friday for White Sox September 27th, 2019
- Daniel Palka sitting on Friday for White Sox in Game 1 September 27th, 2019
- Leury Garcia in Chicago's Friday lineup September 27th, 2019