Mitch Keller to start for Pirates on Monday
Pittsburgh Pirates pitcher Mitch Keller will be called up from Triple-A to start on Monday against the Los Angeles Angels.
Keller will be making his fourth career MLB start. He struggles in the first three, posting a 10.50 ERA. The 23-year-old remains one of Pittsburgh's top prospects and should stay in the big leagues for the rest of 2019.
Keller owns a 10.50 ERA and 2.25 WHIP while striking out 15 and walking 6 in 12 innings pitched this season.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Jacob Stallings behind plate Sunday for Pirates September 29th, 2019
- Melky Cabrera starting for Pirates in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Melky Cabrera not in Pittsburgh's Friday lineup September 27th, 2019
- Melky Cabrera is in the Pirates' Thursday lineup September 26th, 2019
- Jacob Stallings catching for Pittsburgh Thursday September 26th, 2019
- Pirates' Bryan Reynolds sitting Thursday September 26th, 2019